CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Very great, will purchase something again.
Thank you, the key works but it was not specified that the activatiom should be done by phone and it took me a lot of time to figure it out.
Good, cheaper Game Codes! saved some money by using them. At times I get the codes instantly, and at times it's not so great because it follows a different system such as one where you need to accept a friend on steam and they gift the game. I prefer when it's just the code.
The first time the key was not working, but after a email to support i recieved another key very quik. Now everything is working fine, Thanks for the quik response
Have problems with phone verification, but after ID verification (that obviously is to much for online cd key purchase), all was fine and CD key for xbox one game, works perfect!
The antu fraud was annoying but everything else was great
Reasonable price for xbox membership
claimed easily
Had problems with my key order but support team was quick to help.
The code worked The SMS verification process did not work
Ok, I just received the key for my Xbox GamePass Ultimate. It took longer than I expected, about 11 hours. The good thing is that worked! I did have to add a recurring payment card on Microsoft for it to activate but other than that it worked. If it didn't take 11 hours I'd rate it a 5, but because it took this long... well 4 stars. I will very likely buy here again, but way another the key needed to eliminate the wait time. Overall, Good, legit site. I was very skeptical.
Good customer service. Excellent prices. I didn't get my key for 4 days, hence 4 stars, but correspondence from customer service was great. I would recommend you give them a try.
after having problems downloading my key because I didn't create an account I got the key and it worked. Everything is good. Remember to create an account if you have not already.
Easy to use website and to download product. Up and running within half an hour. Will be happy to use again
Even though I ran into an issue at the beginning, their support replied with a fix a few hours later and the code was legit.
a simple and user-friendly site with security aimed towards the users privacy and secure payments. the prices are perfect
Good Price and easy shopping
Bit confusing, but it works
"Backorder" took a while to get stock (36 hours ish) but when the key came through it worked perfectly and of course was massively cheaper than buying Office retail. Will definitely use again.
Great for bargains