CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Great it works it arrived on time
Downloaded office for my Mac and it has been very good so far - no issues. Another website called getrenewedtech is garbage after looking on there; CJS CD keys blows it out of the water.
So far, so good! Smooth download which I set in motion before I went ahead and purchased the key. Getting the key was a smooth process with easy to understand emails prompting you through the the routine. Install nearly finished so I'm off to play with it. Recommended!
Practical, simple and quick. I'll be back for other sofware.
I bought two key for Windows 11. The first key was delayed. Maybe because it was late at night. I got it the next morning. The second key Was delivered immediately. Both keys worked perfectly. I will definitely be using this service again in the future.
Bought from them several times over the years, always good value & a first rate service. Though I have had keys invalidated a year or two after purchase which sucked.
CJS Keys have been fine, even though the key did not work for me. Communication was very good. Good to use. They sent me a replacement key but that did not work either. (didn't mention that to them) But I would probably use again.
great site, had to go through a few ads before I could get my cd key and also open a few emails from the site to verify who I was etc. but apart from that I received my game cd key and it worked fine.
Is a good product.
Good game source , 100% legit , read info before buying for region lock and see if they sell key or account , One of cheapest top site for games
My win11 key was ready as soon as I, purchased it! Fast and pain free delivery! I recommend them
Everything seems fishy and scary so u get about 5 heart attacks but in the end you actually get your game so 4/5 stars for the heart attacks
It worked. Very good.
Yea this site is cool
Initial issue with the key, receiving an error related to the region of the key, but after a few emails back and forth a replacement key was sent which worked immediately.
Needed to download a different version of MS Office professional, however, the key worked. The instructions for installation require updating
Maybe later!
quick process and works 100%, just slow website
It was ok, too many processes for validation and fraud. Then it didn't accept my code sent to phone so I had to do it again. Regardless, it was easy to do.
My key was delivered almost instantly.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 18,273 reviews