CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
"Backorder" took a while to get stock (36 hours ish) but when the key came through it worked perfectly and of course was massively cheaper than buying Office retail. Will definitely use again.
Great for bargains
Quick paid and done
works as expected
Excellent, quick service. Slight issue with phone verification but worked on 2nd attempt. Steam accepted the key with no issues whatsoever.
Code delivered with no problems. Would buy from here again. Would rate 5 stars but SMS verification was required for purchase to go through, the verification didn't work the first time but did the second. A little sketchy but satisfied nonetheless.
They sold a product that is hard to come by and at a decent price, I think they are a good place to deal with now and in the future of internet sales. Thanks CJS CD Keys and Happy Thanksgiving
I HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY ORDER, BUT IT WAS QUICKLY RESOLVED, GREAT EXPERIECE WITH THE SUPPORT TEAM! GREAT STORE ! I RECOMMEND!
The steam account arrived quick and easy, although be careful about the ads on the page, as some may lead you to input your card information...
I HAD A SMALL PROBLEM WITH MY ORDER, BUT IT WAS QUICKLY RESOLVED, GREAT STORE!
Great experience
Excellent product and price. The download process is somewhat confusing due to a lack of instructions. However, now that I know how to do it, I 'Ll be back.
I'm glad with my purchase. Easy and friendly. I'll come back. Thx
I got a good price for a game, the only thing stopping the 5 stars is that it took a while for my activation code to come through but it did, thanks
Transaction was easy & quick. Only issue was how you installed Office 2021 - you need to download an installation image from the provided link rather than use MS directly. Copy this image to the PC that you want to install O21 on, then run the set up file. Load up one of the programs post install, and paste in the unlock key and you are away.
good feedback
Took a little while due to technical errors, but eventually it was worked out, support team were responsive (thanks Rick 👍) and helped to sort the issue, would use again
its a great website that has most of the programs and have new games I had a problem in paying with visa card but it did work on PayPal
This site is legit my friends, bought Windows 10 Enterprise key, immediately received in my inbox and activation worked!! I will be back
Instant delivery, ran into a small issue of being suspected for fraud but I got it sorted out in half a day, and then ran into an issue of getting an invalid key but their support has been friendly and engaged in getting my issues resolved so far
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 18,307 reviews