CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Great price and quick delivery for my Win11Pro license key - what else could you ask for?! Will definitely use them for licenses again in the future.
Posted 21 minutes ago
I was a little bit worried with my first order, particularly as I needed a bit of help (given quickly) to install. However, it was no great problem and my latest two purchases have been very simple. Highly recommended.
It's was good and am so happy thanks
Wow this game is amazing .
Adam91 Roplox
Very good.
Everything GOOD ! fast delivery!
bough a win10 key, so cheap i almost didnt think the site was legit, i was wrong, this is legit, i got my win10 key for less than 10 gbp, awesome, i will for sure comeback
Excellent service, really fast delivery
Key worked perfectly, a little worried till I figured out how to login and collect it but it ended well
Instant delivery, 0 problems during activation, legitimate key
I had been using win10 for a couple of years without activation...but wanted to try the speech to text...and need activation for that. I wasnt sure about the services from CJS...but worked fine...first time. Great bargain.
Excellent
this is a good website. I have been buying few of games on that cjs cd keys.
Quick and reliable service.
Bought a code for someone else. I live in America and bought a code titled “steam wallet 50 USD code”. Didn’t work and was told that I bought a European code which was bs and if it’s not bs then they screwed up the title of the listing and are making me wait for them to sell the code to a European so they can give me the code that I purchased. Ridiculous and I don’t even need the code anymore bc It’s almost been 20 effin days since my purchase. If you’re an American and need a code just go to 7-eleven bc these guys think they’re a bank that can just keep my money.
Too the buildman
Fast and reliable, as allways :)
Was skeptical at first but everything from start to finish was easy. I ordered the Microsoft Office 2016 Pro and was able to activate the key right away after payment - and yes it worked!!. Will definitely come back for future software purchases.
Epic Customer Service ! Safe and if you don't want to be safe they will ensure you are with orders and payments . Great job , keep it up
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 13,353 reviews