CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Super service!
Fast, valid and really easy to understand !
Lied to about instant delivery. Made to wait after antifraud team because I bought more than one game. now i spent 100 dollars and have nothing to show for it. complete waste of time.
Im not a tech guy but getting a key was really simple and saved me a lot of money! this page does look kinda sketchy tho with the big download button and stuff but it is 100% trustworthy 😂
Qiuck and excellent, and cheap:-)
The digital key system worked great, better than I could've expected.
Excellent value for money just bought 2 great games Terminator and Robocop all sorted in 5 minutes defo recommend
Great product fast and works perfectly
Fast & reliable!
Key is not working, correct platform and region but simply not working. Have raised a ticket explaining it is the correct region and platform (Epic) and all I got back was being told to check what I had alreday conformed was not the issue, I also submitted a screenshot of the code being invalid and then radio silence afte rthe initial reply was quick. When it comes to either refunding or issuing a code that does work it seems the response is to ignore.
I've replied to them 10+ times the few times they respond they say the key isn't in stock or that they'll reply under 12 hours or talk about BITPAY which I didn't use to buy the key. Still don't have a working key or any support. I've requested refund several times with no response.
A company you can trust,keys are genuine and don't Stop working after a few months very fast service
Brilliant customer service!
Very fast, simple and easy to use. Highly recommended to everyone.
The best services ever. Thank you
Code didn't work, refused to refund, still waiting on PayPal dispute, customer service is dreadful no human interaction and is all stock responses
Quick , reliable, as ad advertised
The keys I purchased work without an issues. My experience was so good I went back to get another key!
CJS is so easy to work with, good pricing, good customer service and 99% always in stock products.
For the most part this is an amazing site. I have bough a few cd keys from the. The only problem I have had with them is the time it takes to get the code its usually longer than they say you have to wait. Every game I have bought has worked! I am still waiting for a Cd key, Rain World and haven't gotten it yet.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 22,440 reviews