CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Good price and quick delivery.
Excellent service and delivers what it promises. Instant Code downloaded and worked seamlessly. I would definitely buy again from them Perfect very Happy
Fast autokey and got a refund from a key I forgot to claim thank you :)
Five days ago I ordered two items from CJS CD Keys. The first item directed me to the wrong download therefore the key was useless. I made a support ticket. You are only allowed one support ticket. If you update your support ticket it gets put back to the end of the queue. Today I was sent the correct link to download the program that I had ordered. Guess what? The key is invalid. The second item I ordered magically went out of stock. Not a problem it will be updated in 12 hours, Guess what? Five days later it still isn't updated despite coming back into stock. Today I've been told that I've downloaded that key and can I leave some feedback? Yes, of course I can, here it is. After £25 and five days I have a trial version of some software and no copy of the other.
Fantastic company to deal with can’t go wrong as all instructions are sent to you for easier transaction 👍
5 Minutes total from start to finish. Windows activated. Top Class
I was extremely surprised. they are legit! the license key was received super fast and the prices are amazing super worth it and highly recommended
fast and no problems
Never heard of this website, a few people mentioned it on reddit. Thought, give it a try, if I lose $20 whatever, but it worked, installed windows 10 and no issues at all! Highly recommend.
Excellent, recommended!
Thought it looked a little dodgy at first to be honest but turned out completely fine. Only had to reload site once and I had the key. 5 ⭐️
Windows 11 Pro key, delivered instantly and works perfectly - best price I could find.
Excellent!
Great service, quick and very responsive if there are any issues.
3rd time flawless
Thanks, its working
all fast!
Great Prices, Codes work perfectly as described. Safe and secure checkout options.
It provides excellent service and delivers what it promises. Instant Code downloaded and worked seamlessly. I would definitely buy again from them.
Ordered Windows 11 Pro for my Mac using Parallels. I was skeptical about the product key working, but it actually did. Thank you guys so much!
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 22,993 reviews