CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Instant delivery on my Windows key.. faultless!
Ordered Office Professions 2021 - Still hadn't received key more than 24 hours later, contacted support via support case; no reply; spoke with an agent on live chat who left the conversation unfinished and would not acknowledge request to cancel and refund. Unable to cancel on own website because they claim to have keys in stock (3000+) Forced into having to log dispute via Paypal. Joke of a service and support team.
Ordered PSN 12 month subscription and the code would not be accepted. Their trash support system wouldn't accept screenshots (which they required) over 1mb. I had to reach out to support directly, provided the screenshots and all they did was tell me I was a moron and refuse the refund. Process with their support team took roughly 2 weeks before I chargebacked.
DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. I BOUGHT A KEY 8 MONTHS AGO FOR USA REGION THEY SOLD ME A KEY FOR ANOTHER REGION AND EVERY 3 MONTHS THEY SEND A EMAIL SAYING THEY ARE FIXING THE PROBLEM AND WILL HAVE A SOLUTION IN 2 TO 3 DAYS. ITS BEEN OVER 8 MONTHS. THEY ARE THIEVES AND LIARS. THEY SELL YOU PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT WHAT YOU PAY FOR. TRIED TO EMAIL THEM AGAIN AND THE TICKET IS CLOSED.
Ordered Win 11 Pro upgrade key for my PC from CJS CD Keys at very competitive price and within 15 minutes I was installed and running with Win 11 Pro instead of Win 11 Home. No problem at all! - "Did what it said on the tin"
The current process is long and confusing. The key wasn't available until the next day. Reluctant to use again in future
Worked perfect first try. Fast and easy, no worries - get your key today
Shimelis teferi
Worked great just as described. Followed the directions and subscription updated with no issues. Thanks.
Low prices, easy ordering and quick receipt are the hallmarks of CJS CDKeys - will use again if something comes up that I want at the right price.
Paid for a code code didn't work. Wrote cjs cd and told them a bout it took forever to respond, then they told me they would be giving me a refund and it NEVER HAPPENED, I will never in my life use Cjs cd keys again I took the lost but never again will I put my trust into this bogus company. I never got a refund and that game was for my child disappointed 🤬
Super fast delivery.
I bought Paint Shop Pro, after having trouble with getting the site to accept my correctly entered CJS CD key, managed to complete the purchase at a very decent price. I have received the product code and registered it on my Corel.com account. I now have absolutely no idea how to download it onto my laptop. I could see nowhere on the site, or on the Corel site to do this. Maybe if I was remotely computer savvy it would be obvious, but at present my purchase effectively does not exist ! If AFTER the purchase there were some clear instructions I'd not be in this situation.
I had some problems with collecting my keys, but they instantly solved the problem. keep up the good work :)
Just the fact that, CJS CD Keys didn´t accepted my payment before i collect my order says everything about them. 100% functional. 5*
Activation of Widows 11 Pro with new activation key from CJS CD Keys made a happy day for me. Process was easy, It was like eating a piece of cake. I recommend CJS CD KEYS. Happy, Customer.
Great value - prompt service. have been using them since a few years now
They delivered exactly as stated and their product was reasonably priced.
Good service! Billing only with an US address!
Great prices, great service. Normally there are no problems but on the odd occasion that one arises, support sorts it.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 18,231 reviews