CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
I purchased a key for Terraria, they had stock and the devilery was instant, but when I tried to redeem it, it said there was no stock. Tried refunding, but it said it had stock so I could not refund either. I tried to redeem et for 2 days but same issue. The support people just don't care and pastes a generic response.
THEY SAID IT WAS A KEY BUT IT WAS AN STEAM GIFT
CAME INSTANTLY dont listen to the negative reviews i got my game within 0.1 seconds
Always reliable, from windows activation keys to games. Bought more than 10 keys all work.
Simply just works. Had a new HD in my laptop as the original had failed, so had to go with an upgraded Windows, but my Windows activation codes no longer worked! Bought the activation code for less than a tenner, nothing to download, they then displayed them on the screen. Copy and paste, and Windows was activated. Thank you.
Always awesome and saving a lot of money 💰 thank you
Purchased a Windows key. Quick transaction. Worked flawlessly.
Love you guys. Never disappoint.
I purchase the Microsoft office home student software on 14 June 2024. I was unable to register with Microsoft due to the product key had been multiple register . I try email several times to CJS from 14 June to 20 June 2024 and no reply at all . Full payment paid and the after service is not satisfactory at all . Poor service and No response after service.
Yeah 11/10, code arrived instantly and was able to upgrade windows, cheaper than everywhere else
did give me the game, lied about how, it said "steam key" it did "steam gift"
The service was excellent. The licence code was sent immediately. Plus it was a lot cheaper than purchasing in a local PC shop. I will definitely do business again. Gerry
Did everything they claimed they would, at an excellent price. Website easy to navigate.
not work..
Easy payment, 2 mins after key notification arrived by email went to link copied key pasted it into activation in windows and done, worked straight away.
The code said already redeamed.
Office appears to work OK - but getting the 'Key didn't seem to happen too smoothly. In the end I "followed my nose" and tried several 'options - then hey presto it worked! Not sure how legitimate the whole process is though?
Froud, you get a link from www.cjs-cdkeys.com to a down server, then you are sent to an telegram user, who asks for an additional payment... Stay away.
Quick, fast. good price.
easy to deal with product keys all work i would highly recommend
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 23,268 reviews