CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
My key is not working for the 25 dallors
I just bought Coreldraw for a fraction of the regular price...and its all legitimate and registered. Great stuff guys!
Very good.
I just got an activation key for Office 2021 and it worked for me without any issues, thank you.
Great, good price
Just purchased my Steam key for Euro Truck Sim 2 Cargo Bundle Pack, activated the key on Steam account, checked item on my downloads and everything went smoothly and all within minutes. Prices were cheaper than other sites. So I highly recommend.
Recieved my code in seconds and it worked (Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y)
Didn’t get the game after I brought it
Good to have a life time access to MS office.
Quick and easy , had a problem with 1 key but it was resolved after follow up from my email.
Spot on can't fault them.
The website is great and easy to use. Took me less than 5 minutes from the start of purchase to receiving the key for windows 10. Would definitely recommend.
Easily the best key site around, great prices, simple key delivery page and easy to use activation instructions.
The only place I shop digital products such as games for xbox, or Windows. Fast and reliable. highly recommend it.
Been buying Steam games from here for about 10 years now. Surprised this service still exists, but I'm not complaining. This is where I get games for dirt cheap.
Why get quotes from other suppliers, CJ Keys are very competitive, good stock, instant delivery, recommend.
Never sent the key and the refund process is exhausting and difficult. They also didn’t say this was going to be a “Steam friend gift key”. They don’t actually give you a code, you have to friend some random on Steam who ‘gifts’ the game to you….sus.
I paid and received nothing. The help i got was very bad also. Worst company i have ever come across.
Great service!
Bought Manor lords today BUT did not get a working key, Instead I got a mail congratulating me for my purchase, Tried reaching out to support BUT got a generic 'oh strange' mail and no follow up. I have bought games from here before but this will be my last time.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 23,003 reviews