CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Recieved my code in seconds and it worked (Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y)
Didn’t get the game after I brought it
Good to have a life time access to MS office.
Quick and easy , had a problem with 1 key but it was resolved after follow up from my email.
Spot on can't fault them.
The website is great and easy to use. Took me less than 5 minutes from the start of purchase to receiving the key for windows 10. Would definitely recommend.
Easily the best key site around, great prices, simple key delivery page and easy to use activation instructions.
The only place I shop digital products such as games for xbox, or Windows. Fast and reliable. highly recommend it.
Been buying Steam games from here for about 10 years now. Surprised this service still exists, but I'm not complaining. This is where I get games for dirt cheap.
Why get quotes from other suppliers, CJ Keys are very competitive, good stock, instant delivery, recommend.
Never sent the key and the refund process is exhausting and difficult. They also didn’t say this was going to be a “Steam friend gift key”. They don’t actually give you a code, you have to friend some random on Steam who ‘gifts’ the game to you….sus.
I paid and received nothing. The help i got was very bad also. Worst company i have ever come across.
Great service!
Bought Manor lords today BUT did not get a working key, Instead I got a mail congratulating me for my purchase, Tried reaching out to support BUT got a generic 'oh strange' mail and no follow up. I have bought games from here before but this will be my last time.
okjkkkkkkkkk
Purchased Game Pass Ultimate 12 months for Europe. 4 x 3 month codes activated correctly. Very happy.
Brought random steam keys, trash games worth about £1 each but hey suppose it’s luck of the draw
Placed an order for a CD key, but it never arrived. Contacted support and was told it was 'out of stock' despite it shown as 'in stock'. Was told 'we are working hard to re-stock the game key for you as soon as we possibly can. We are just waiting for the delivery.'... Poor show.
Quick and easy. Good price