CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
After finally bringing my laptop into the 21st Century, upgarding from Windows 7 on the MS website, I discover that they want around £200+ to buy a key! After much soul (and internet) searching, I came across this site and voila, problem solved at a very reasonable price - less than a tenner! Thank you CJS CD Keys.
Easy peasy to use and never had a problem activating the keys. Best price around that I can see too.
I bought a steam key from CJS 14 days ago, the key did not work. I sent them a ticket immediately and 14 days later I am still trying to contact them via ticket since its been almost a week since they responded. Very frustrating on my end of the table, and very poor customer service on their part..
Perfect works great no worries at all
Trustful service
Very fast and reliable.
No issues whatsoever, easy to purchase & redeem. Highly recommend, very happy customer 😊👍.
Excellent service.
Key didn't work
It's the second time I'm using cjs-cdkeys.com. It has the best price for the Microsoft 365 Family subscription I've found on the internet. The product key was delivered instantly after purchase.
Very fast delivery service, couldn't recommend enough
Works every time!
Paid for my office key, received it within a minute, downloaded from Microsoft, entered key and activated. Thank you CJS
It just works perfectly.
windows 11 pro key works perfectly no issues.
Works awesome.
very quick well pleased thank you .
I gave 1 star as no stars wasn't an option. Bought a game, told it would appear as a gift in steam. Never appeared, raised a ticket, was told to wait longer. Next day, still nothing and they no longer reply to emails. Will try get a refund. But not confident. Steer clear.
Worked as advertised. After payment you will receive the Activation Key. Use the link provided (Microsoft Direct ISO Download Links) to download the image file. In File Explorer, right-click the image file and select 'Mount' in the context menu. The mounted image will appear as a new drive unit, e.g. D: DVD. In the root directory of new drive, run 'setup' and take a coffee break while office installs. After installation, run any Office program. At the prompt, enter the Activation Key. BiNGO! The 'Account' tab now shows status as 'Activated' and the updates to Office will be available. Great service. I'll come back for more :^)
Got a sub for yt premium that didn't work said they would refund but I'll have to go through PayPal
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 23,100 reviews