CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Excellent, amazing and super fast. Will def use again.
everything is great, only that the registration does not have to be done, but immediately to the email.
They are legit
Got the key quickly
The key works perfect
I purchased a cd Key for Office Professional Plus 2021, got my key immediately after payment and activated my account with Microsoft. No hastle or problems encountered. I highly recommend CJS Keys for the best prices on gaming and other available software.
Xbox.... don't use a VPN activated key. Microsoft has figured out a way to block redeeming codes out of the region that your account is based. At least for me in the USA. Now the issue I have with CJS CD Keys is they know this. The email they sent me said " they use to work but Microsoft blocks them now". That's quoted from their customer support email. Which turns out is just a generic email that is sent when you have a problem redeeming on xbox. Their site tells you not to open a PayPal dispute because that will take 14 days to refund. Not true... it took 2 minutes for paypal to refund my money. I can't understand why they just don't tell xbox users hey this might not work. Instead they tell you to use a premium VPN....like Nord or expressVPN that's another hassle you go through downloading and then having to canceling. Just doesn't make sense why they sell something they know does not work!!!
Trusted website and if you follow the instructions you will get the game wihout any problem!
I purchased esset internet security keys. Followed the exact instructions, but the status in ESET HOME is that the key is "overused" and "Please wait for the reseller's verification." After many emails with CJS CD keys, they have finally acknowledged that something is wrong and got the reassurance that "rest assured that you will receive either a fully working replacement key or a full refund". Estimated time was "will be resolved within 12 hours but sometimes it can take 1-2 days to resolve the issue if it is a particularly complicated". I am writing this review exactly 27 days from that estimate. Further emails are answered with "we're still communicating with the supplier regarding this order". This is a very hit-and-miss company. I've ordered from them previously when the same thing happened but then they managed to resolve it after about 10ish days. This time they have given up it seems. I for one am not going to order from them again. Whatever money I saved the first time is now lost in the second time.
Easy , Fast and Great Prices , very recommended
easy to buy
I bought a £50 game for £15 and all I needed was a VPN server in Nigeria. The Microsoft store didn't like it at first, but a password reset did the trick. CJS CD Keys rule.
I just bought a 3 month Xbox Live Gold key. Smooth transaction and a good price. No issues using the key either.
I got 2 keys for such low price. thx.
Was unsure about ordering but the PayPal payment option gave me the confidence to order. I am very pleased with the product, will definitely use in the future.
Codes work perfectly and come very fast, the EU code worked perfectly on my UK Xbox. Thanks
Easy to buy and download. Easy to install. Great Price!
Very fast set up, good communication and no problems and a good price.
Honestly glad I found this, really cheap and worth it. Got the code almost immediately, and it worked, as promised. Might come here more often... I'm a giver on Twitter, so cheap codes are my best friend. Would recommend
All ok for me, cod cold war xbox xs
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 22,398 reviews