CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Do not buy PS plus code from them. I'm waiting 12 hours at code or, money back.
Excellent service and flawless transaction. Recommended!
Quick delivery and great prices for games and easy instructions to follow.
KEY NOT WORKING DO NOT BUY HERE
Quick , smooth ,easy transaction. Vpn transaction also very simple. Been back numerous times for games and each time has been A++
Recived item All good up and running thank you
no funciono el link :c
Works great! Thank you
Tudo funcionou corretamente, site de confianรงa, muito grato!
all good!!
it works good job no problems at all thanks
Fast and reliable and also super cheap, thanks for saving me some money
I bought norton for EU region, after I asked and was told that is valid for my country. However, reality said different and could not activate it. No response from support team for a refund..
Quick, easy and fair price..cheers ๐Ÿ‘
Simple and quick It works as instructed and allowed me to upgrade my windows 7 PC to Windows 10 using the purchased validation Key :)
They claim to sell CD keys, but instead they send Steam keys. The Steam key has 3 blocks of 5 characters each, the CD key should have 2 blocks more. You can buy a Steam key elsewhere, much cheaper. I do not recommend.
Great way to pick up official software at very good prices. Don't be put off by the 1990s graphics, this is a proper company who I have absolutely no qualms about recommending.
Legitimate keys for software at a fraction of retail price. Easy to activate the keys and user friendly UI.
Hands-down my favorite place to buy software keys! Out of dozens of keys I've purchased, I've only ever had a problem with one. And even then, I was able to follow their instructions to provide evidence of the issue and receive a refund. I will keep using CJ's as my top place to go for software keys. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Ordered key for a product that said is available and in stock. When trying to collect via their autokey system its saying error and wont generate a key even though it says I have already received it.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 22,439 reviews