CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Bought many keys without a problem until they sent me the wrong cd key, I emailed them telling them what happened and that I would like a refund (I didn’t redeem the key) they said they would investigate (was told 1-2 days max) I sent them all the screenshots they asked for it has been a whole month and I still haven’t had my refund nor the product I paid for… absolutely disgusting customer service… if you receive the right key you’re fine, if you don’t receive it or you get sent the wrong key then be prepared to lose the money you just spend… ridiculous…
Awful experience. Key purchased did not work despite using exact VPN method on website. Poor customer service. Poor response time. No reply from customer service for days sometime. Email responses ignored. As a customer it felt I was given the run around on purpose and not being taken seriously.
Very poor support of license details when they Don’t work.
I never received my key !!
It was really hard to access the “keys” and have lost a purchase as there was no key available. When trying to resolve this the online problem solving didn’t allow the submit buttons to work so now at a loss
Code did not work and we ended up buying a more expensive subscription. No refund and poor customer support
Code never worked and was told I was doing it wrong. Will never use again
The code didn’t work
I could not get the download yo work so have paid for something I can't use!!
I bought the key, I followed the instructions and conditions, but the code was faulty.After more than 10 days talking with the technical service, they have not provided me with a valid solution, because they want to sell the defective code again to another person. I have refused and they do not apply their warranty policy. I will not buy here again and I will tell all my friends who use these platforms. Messages are answered from one day to the next, impossible to solve anything quickly like this.
My son purchased from you a few weeks ago & was happy with the outfit but when he purchased from you the following day you issued the same outfit which was no good to him at at all as it was a duplicate
Don't waste your time, their items have issues with them
The code i got dident work, and the support blamed me for it. Thanks to paypal i got my money back finally.
it only took you a month to reply
Not a fan of Argentina keys.
Your key’s wasn’t working in my region. Spent so much time, purchased it two times because the system has some issue. Eventually I realised that the key is not working in my region.
The key never worked
Microsoft office key did not work. I tried to report it using their form but it asks for a picture of the redeem page and the picture hast to be no larger than 1.0mb impossible so wasted my money
Key provided did not work. Customer care could not help and kept referring me back to the same online chat through which she was chatting me. Let's just say I was scammed.
after spending two months trying to load window 10 home on my computer and wasting three days of my life trying to do so I finally received a message saying sorry we cannot load window ten on to your computer and got very little help with it. I was told a number of times i needed to down load certain thing in order to down and installed it which I did. it was to be fast to load in yet I spent I day and two afternoons trying to do so. It even locked my computer up to where i couldn't use it. so I rated it a one star because that is a low as I could go.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 18,258 reviews