Classic Firearms Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Classic Firearms

How would you rate Classic Firearms ?

"Just bought a SKS,got it in three days unbelievable fast shipping.the gun is in very good condition and I’m a satisfied customer.thanks."
"My rifle had a small place of damage from shipping, however Classic Firearms made it right with no issues. They really care about their customers! They also have fantastic deals! Love them! Of course it just has to be that way, since they are a North Carolina Company!"
"Prices are low, staff goes beyond expectations, fast shipping, more than fair!!"
"Great company, fast shipping, everything arrives as stated and neatly packed."
"Always introducing new stock. The website is easy to use and customer service is great."
"They shipped my Tokarev mags quickly, had those mags in the first place, and even tried to reach me to see if I wanted a product they were currently out of at the time."
"They are always changing their inventory, almost daily. They payment and shipping is the easiest process I've come across online dealing with guns. Prices are decent. Customer service is phenomenal. A+++++"
Classic Firearms is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!