clatterans.com Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend clatterans.com
Click Here

Tell us how clatterans.com made you happy

"Nothing went wrong but there were is no phone number to check on my order, which I have not received yet& am in desperate need of it, my card was charged last week, I received no confirmation in my email, very suspicious, thinking of contacting b b b or attorney general to report this"
Are you clatterans.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered filters for my refrigerator… I ordered filters for my refrigerator from Clatterans about two months ago and they sent me the wrong filters. I copied the model number off the old filter when I submitted the order but they insisted I ordered the wrong filter and refused to provide return shipping. I returned the filters several weeks ago and I paid for the return shipping. They keep sending me emails requesting more ridiculous information regarding the model of my refrigerator etc. They have the filters and I am simply requesting a refund. As of this writing they have not refunded my money and keep trying to sell me more filters. Apparently this is a Chinese based outfit because their emails are unintelligible. This is a fly by night operation that should be avoided at all costs. I went on EBAY and bought the filters for half the price they were charging."
clatterans.com is rated 3.75 based on 5 reviews