clatterans.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend clatterans.com

Tell us how clatterans.com made you happy

"I ordered filters for my refrigerator… I ordered filters for my refrigerator from Clatterans about two months ago and they sent me the wrong filters. I copied the model number off the old filter when I submitted the order but they insisted I ordered the wrong filter and refused to provide return shipping. I returned the filters several weeks ago and I paid for the return shipping. They keep sending me emails requesting more ridiculous information regarding the model of my refrigerator etc. They have the filters and I am simply requesting a refund. As of this writing they have not refunded my money and keep trying to sell me more filters. Apparently this is a Chinese based outfit because their emails are unintelligible. This is a fly by night operation that should be avoided at all costs. I went on EBAY and bought the filters for half the price they were charging."
Are you clatterans.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Works well, easy to install and a reasonable price. This is my third purchase of this filter 9030 and I'm quite happy with the product. I haven't noticed any bad smells or off flavors from the water passed through this filter although we have pretty good water quality here in the Pacific Northwest straight from the tap.Erica A Counts"
"At first I really wasn't sure what to expect I figured if I was lucky it might work as good as a Britta which is better than nothing but within a few months of hooking it up I realized how great it is my water taste so good now we use city water which tends to smell like a public pool and you would never know."
clatterans.com is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews