clatterans.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend clatterans.com

Tell us how clatterans.com made you happy

"Works well, easy to install and a reasonable price. This is my third purchase of this filter 9030 and I'm quite happy with the product. I haven't noticed any bad smells or off flavors from the water passed through this filter although we have pretty good water quality here in the Pacific Northwest straight from the tap.Erica A Counts"
Are you clatterans.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"At first I really wasn't sure what to expect I figured if I was lucky it might work as good as a Britta which is better than nothing but within a few months of hooking it up I realized how great it is my water taste so good now we use city water which tends to smell like a public pool and you would never know."
clatterans.com is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews