clatterans.com Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend clatterans.com
Click Here

Tell us how clatterans.com made you happy

"Works well, easy to install and a reasonable price. This is my third purchase of this filter 9030 and I'm quite happy with the product. I haven't noticed any bad smells or off flavors from the water passed through this filter although we have pretty good water quality here in the Pacific Northwest straight from the tap.Erica A Counts"
Are you clatterans.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"At first I really wasn't sure what to expect I figured if I was lucky it might work as good as a Britta which is better than nothing but within a few months of hooking it up I realized how great it is my water taste so good now we use city water which tends to smell like a public pool and you would never know."
"Ordered a 3 pack of replacements for my Kenmore Elite fridge. It arrived 6 days later via free Fedex. Have not used them yet so I can't comment on the quality of the product; however I was surprised by the $1.79 (4.65%) charge from Visa for a foreign transaction. Catterans advertises that they ship from the US but I suspect it is a Chinese business. Bet you can't find any mention of a currency translation fee on the Catterans site. For full disclosure they should mention this at checkout."
"Nothing went wrong but there were is no phone number to check on my order, which I have not received yet& am in desperate need of it, my card was charged last week, I received no confirmation in my email, very suspicious, thinking of contacting b b b or attorney general to report this"
"I ordered filters for my refrigerator… I ordered filters for my refrigerator from Clatterans about two months ago and they sent me the wrong filters. I copied the model number off the old filter when I submitted the order but they insisted I ordered the wrong filter and refused to provide return shipping. I returned the filters several weeks ago and I paid for the return shipping. They keep sending me emails requesting more ridiculous information regarding the model of my refrigerator etc. They have the filters and I am simply requesting a refund. As of this writing they have not refunded my money and keep trying to sell me more filters. Apparently this is a Chinese based outfit because their emails are unintelligible. This is a fly by night operation that should be avoided at all costs. I went on EBAY and bought the filters for half the price they were charging."
clatterans.com is rated 3.75 based on 5 reviews