ClickMoves - Online International Movers Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClickMoves - Online International Movers
Read ClickMoves - Online International Movers Reviews

enquiries@clickmoves.com

Tell us how ClickMoves - Online International Movers made you happy
I wish I could give Matt (owner) and his team a good review but there were just too many times where they truly disappointed me with their unprofessional services. Poor communication, rude email exchanges and my items haven’t even been delivered yet and they picked them up from my first location in March. It’s November now. Of course with covid I can expect delays, but 9 months is absolutely ridiculous. On top of this, I have been blatantly ignored many times on email, and since my items arrived to my destination of Canada, Matt has decided to no longer help with guiding me on customs issues and on which day I can expect my items. He connected me with a random company that he apparently transferred my items to... When I called them they didn’t even know who he was, and they haven’t been helpful either. PS - this is NOT door to door service. They don’t deal with customs on the other end of the delivery and leave everything up to you to handle (which takes hours and a lot of googling). I thought I paid for a full service, and one that respects its customers and at least feels apologetic that it has almost taken a year to deliver. I initially chose Click Moves because they were the most affordable option - but I wish I went with a more reputable company because you really get what you pay for with these guys. This is the first negative review I’ve written online, I just wish someone warned me about this company a year ago. They truly do not value their customers.
Good service. It’s easy to contact the manger by phone to have quick responses.
My experience with clickmoves was very pleasant
Very happy with the door to door services that we received from ClickMoves
Très professionnel ! Délais respectés. Très satisfait de la prestation
Smooth move, all great
Excellent
Excellent Service, would highly recommend.
Great service, lovely team would definitely recommend.
Tout c’est très bien passé, un service client adorable et très à l’ecoute.
Attention to detail was a good sign this firm understands moving and its issues.

High touch from Top Management also a pleasant surprise
WE had an awesome experience with ClickMoves for our relocation to Gabon. I would highly recommend
How are more people not using clickmoves this whole process was so easy.
Highly professional and knowledgeable. The team assigned to my family's relocation between London and Hong Kong showed a degree of empathy that can only be obtained by experience. Will definitely use them again. Happy to recommend them.
Excellent service from start to finish - nothing was too much trouble from the first click! I would highly recommend to anyone moving home, something that can be quite stressful however ClickMoves made our move a painless experience.
Great experience all the way thru
Everything as promised. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Excellent stuff, very good to work with you guys, smooth and efficient. Thanks
Very professional service - quick, smooth and reliable!
Outstanding service and advice. Took the stress out of the move completely.
ClickMoves - Online International Movers is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews