Cloud9rugs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cloud9rugs
Read Cloud9rugs Reviews

Info@cloud9rugs.co.nz

Tell us how Cloud9rugs made you happy
Not the first time we have used Cloud9, consistently excellent rugs! And quick easy way to buy and have delivered- thank you!
Wow! couldn't believe when my rug arrived! It was soooo Quick! thanks guys, but I still have to open the rug, cleaning my deck first, will let you know, but I bought a bigger one earlier for my front deck, looks AMAZING!!! excellent quality out door rug!!
Purchased rug online. Was told same rug was sold offline on same day. Offered refund or option to purchase another rug. Asked if they would restock same rug. Was told no. I asked for a refund-still waiting. Asked Cloud9 of other known retailers so I could purchase elsewhere or who the manufacturer was-no reply! Not answering my questions or emails? Not sure why??? If you're not going to restock-you stand to lose nothing!
Very happy with the product
Great and fast service, thank you :)
Awesome. The rig lug is exactly as described on the website. Exceeded expectations on delivery too. Friends and family ask where I got it - lots of referrals and will check cloud9rugs first when I need any more. Thanks - just love it
Great price foe the quality of the rug extremely soft exactly as shown
The product was excellent- better than I’d hoped and delivery was amazing given that it was Christmas time.
Fantastic service , rug was exactly how it looked , could not fault any part of the process . Will shop with cloud 9 again . Thankyou very much
Thrilled with my purchase, real value for money. Excellent service and quality product
Love the product! Is actually better than what it look in the picture.
Cannot fault the service. Free shipping , what a save !!! rug is here already . Looks exactly how it looked in pictures . Will buy again thankyou so much .
It was delivered so fast. Love my new rug!
Thrilled with my purchase great quick service and will be shopping with cloud 9rugs again.
Prompt delivery love the rug
Beautiful rug, just what I wanted
Thrilled with my purchase. Fabulous service and products.
Prompt delivery lovely rug
Excellent service and fast delivery. Love my rug. Thanks
Love our new rug! Fits perfectly and adds contemporary feel to our historic home. Thank you Cloud9rugs😊
Cloud9rugs is rated 4.93 based on 120 reviews