Cloud9rugs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cloud9rugs

Tell us how Cloud9rugs made you happy

"Excellent service, from time of ordering to delivery. Really nice looking rugs on wooden floors."
"Great carpet! Love how soft it is"
"Really happy with the rug for our office!"
"Lovely rug. Prompt delivery and excellent customer service very easy to deal with and any queries dealt with immediately and having had poor customer service elsewhere it was a pleasure dealing with this company."
"Easy purchase online, affordable, arrived promptly and absolutely love our jute doormat."
"Love this rug! Beautiful warm tones, really ties the room together. Very happy."
"Easy to use website with clearly displayed products. Fast and efficient service."
"Good morning I am very happy to deal with Cloud 9 rugs and thought everything was very professional and easy to order through however I haven't received my rug yet - your delivery agents are very slack and have let your company down - I have made two calls and have been assured it will each time that day - purchased on the 30.10.19 still not received. Looking forward to seeing it hopefully today."
"I ordered 2 rugs online. They arrived 2 days later. Fantastic :)"
"Very happy with my purchase. Very easy straight forward transaction and quick delivery"
"Fabulous service. Easy to use website and super fast delivery. Rug was top quality. Wouldn't hesitate to use again. Thank you"
"Great product, great service. Thank you"
"Very fast delivery"
"Exceptional trade. I am very pleased with my purchase. It is exactly as advertised and very good quality."
"Great product! Looks amazing and feels amazing underfoot. Quick delivery, no issues at all! Would definitely buy from here again!"
"Impressed st quick delivery and rug to a high standard"
"I purchased a jute rug off Cloud9rugs last week. It turned up promptly and I am very pleased with the rug. It is thick and chunky and feels great to walk on. Thank you"
"Great rug! Looks and feels amazing! Good quick delivery service... no issues. Would definitely buy from you again."
"Can't fault this company. The rugs we purchased were fabulous. Great price, and they arrived at the door two days after ordering. Couldn't be happier. Looking forward to visiting the store when next we are in Auckland."
"Great customer service, would definitely recommend"
Cloud9rugs is rated 4.97 based on 65 reviews