Cloud9rugs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cloud9rugs

Tell us how Cloud9rugs made you happy

"Love the jute rug, suits my casual beach style. Prompt delivery. And thanks for the free small mat/rug :)"
"We love our new rug. It’s was exactly as described and included a free smaller mat gift. It arrived in just a day or 2. We will look first at Cloud9rugs for future purchases. Thank you :)"
"I have ordered several jute mats of various sizes and am impressed with the quality, speed of delivery and price. Highly recommended"
"Great product. Short delivery time. Very happy with the purchase. Thank you."
"Love, love, love my outdoor rug ....... the colours are exactly the same as what you see on the website which was awesome as that is not always the case. The rug appears to be of excellent quality and the delivery and service was great. Thank you, so pleased I found your website as had been looking for the right rug for nearly a year."
"Fantastic, efficient service from Cloud9 Rugs. We love our Morrocian rug. Wonderful quality."
"LOVE MY RUG!!! sooo happy"
"Really appreciated the ease of purchase, prompt delivery and very good rug for price."
"Very good qaulity rugs !would defintly buy of cloud9rugs again when need another"
"Lovely quick service, with great product. Many thanks"
"Beautiful soft materials used!"
"Absolutely love my purchase. Thank you."
"Great company to deal with efficient andI was kept well informed about delivery from order to arrival the rug is fantastic love it Cheers Janice"
"Prompt delivery and very pleased with my rug"
"From viewing items on their website, to the delivery of the goods was excellent service. The team emailed me, and kept me up to date with delivery times. Thank you Cloud9rugs team!"
"Great service and quality - love my rug, it arrived when promised and looks great too, just like in the picture!"
"Came on a good time, nice rug"
"I love your products! great quality and value for money."
Cloud9rugs is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews