Nest Wraps Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nest Wraps
Read Nest Wraps Reviews
Very happy with service provided, product arrived in good order and in the time frame promised.
Prior to the name change I purchased a designer rug which is always admired by friends. It gives my apartment a lift & I have been very pleased with my purchase.
I recently purchased 4 cushions. They are colour Ocean which looks amazing on my black leather lounge suite. Free shipping was an added bonus.
Perfect service
Love my new bedsides, great communication and fast shipping!!!
Nest was great to deal with - efficient and speedy
I love these carpets. I've bought a few before for our glamping business and I love how they look, and they last a good time too.
Great, prompt delivery!
Super fast purchase and delivery of a beautiful cow hide rug. Well packaged. Couldn't be happier.
Fantastico product, superb customer service and delivery....highly recommend
The quality of the rug is exactly as advertised, shipping was super fast!
Love my cowhide rug, great service and fast delivery
I bought two 3m jute runners and am very happy with quality, great looking rugs and excellent service and delivery. Would really recommend this store
I ordered a rug that they could not supply and I am still waiting for my money to be returned to me, I emailed them and still have not had a reply
Fast delivery, great service and the rug is exactly what I was expecting and is incredibly soft!
Happy with the quality and pricing for the rug, much better than other options available from other suppliers.
Prompt friendly service, item arrived very quickly. Excellent product
Bought this as a hearth rug as blends well with the carpet colour but also is fire resistant + my dog loves it 😃
My rug arrived promptly and I am very happy with my purchase so thanks cloud 9
Great service but our rug is shedding quite rapidly so unsure on quality
Always good quality and value for money
Nest Wraps is rated 4.78 based on 253 reviews