cocktailkit.com.au Reviews

+61411264131

info@cocktailkit.com.au

5/42-44 Moss Avenue
Marleston

Tell us how cocktailkit.com.au made you happy

"Excellent postage package...well wrapped etc with the cocktail unit not quite what I expected. Thought it would have a strainer included as per seen when having cocktails made by bartenders. Maybe my mistake by not examining completely before purchase. George Gibson Sydney"
"Good descriptions and photos 👌🏼"
"Love it"
"Great gear, great recipes. Making cocktails like a pro now"
"Great product. I bought it for my husband for his birthday (he is really hard to buy for) and he loved it!!! Very happy!!"
"Good product, fast delivery, good price."
"Very happy with the quality of our cocktail kit and it is seeing plenty of use."
"Quick service, excellent products would purchase again when supplies have been used."
"Great quality kit. Would recommend."
"yous guys have done well :P"
"Great communication and quick delivery"
"Love it. High quality bartending gear and very quick delivery as always :)"
"The kit was great and top quality. Online description was exactly what I received and delivery was also excellent. No complaints and will recommend to all my friends."
"quick delivery, well packaged, great choices and variety w good explanations"
"Exactly as described, absolutely love my copper cocktail shaker"
"I did not to my knowledge purchase anything from you."
Ouch! You don't remember us? You purchased some purple paper straws for a cocktail party... =)
"Great value cocktail set. Fantastic service as usual"
"Disappointing that as recently as 25th October 2018 I could buy Blendtec Wildside jar for $135.00 but now when I need a replacement due to a dishwasher malfunction melting the jar I bought then the best you can do is $269.00.That's an unbelievable inflation rate.Surely you can me a jar for $135.00 now."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. The $135 was only the price difference between the standard jar and the Blendtec Wildside Jar (not the full retail price of the Wildside jar). Our product listing on the website includes the standard jar so you only needed to pay the difference between the two jars in October.
The price that I offered is the best price you will find online - it is barely above our buying price as I was trying to do my best to look after you.
"Very good range of products and excellent service."
"Good"