cocktailkit.com.au Reviews

+61411264131

info@cocktailkit.com.au

5/42-44 Moss Avenue
Marleston

Tell us how cocktailkit.com.au made you happy

"Great to deal with & very good quality products. Packaging was just enough without being over the top! Thanks guys!"
"Amazing glasses. Packed very safely and freighted extremely quick!"
"Beautiful quality items, I’m so excited to get to use my cocktail shaker and other goodies. The items arrived really quickly, and were carefully packaged with environmentally friendly materials. Thank you!"
"The kit itself is beautiful and fantastic quality. Was very disappointed however to have paid express delivery but didn't receive it for 4 days missing the event it was for. On saying that, the product is top quality"
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Melanie. I had a look into your order and can see that we dispatched it same day and that Auspost took 2 business days to deliver - apologies it didn't make it in time for your event, I've refunded the difference in the shipping cost. Cheers, Steve
"Great communication. Quality of the barrel is amazing. Very solid. Would be buying couple more barrels in the future!"
"If your looking for a high quality all purpose bar kit i can't recomend this product enough👍🍸"
"Great communication and quick turn around and delivery of goods. All packed well and arrived safe and sound. Prices are good but a little disappointed in the quality of the Japanese measuring cup and the Butterfly mixing glass (too light, it needs more weight to hold the cold for mixing- but then it is nearly half the price of the other ones, so I should’ve expected that.) The long tweezers exceeded expectation"
"Tastes and smells amazing"
"Great products. Shipped fast."
"Steve is very friendly, approachable and helpful. I will definitely recommend his online shop to anyone."
"I needed dried citrus for an urgent shoot and these were delivered in the time frame promised. Love the efficiency!"
"Great Service and Product. Really appreciate their green Initiatives also"
"My order was delivered promptly and without any issues!"
"Came in a very timely manner, I LOVE my new kit! Very excited to christen it :)"
"Great thankyou."
"Awesome service. Super friendly staff!!"
"Quick postage, very easy transaction, thanks!"
"Brilliant service from Steve- highly recommended"
"I purchase the cocktail kit on the 5th of April today 13th April I haven’t received anything . Only a email mention the invoice . I’ve email back asking where’s the product if has been dispatched or not . So I’m still waiting for information...."
Thanks for the review Francisco! Your order was placed after hours on a Friday evening so we packaged it at the first opportunity which was on Monday the 8th.

I checked for you and could see that several emails were sent (order confirmation, order dispatched + tracking details) so it sounds like your inbox has filtered them out as spam.

We advise (in our shipping FAQ which is linked to on every product page and at checkout), due to your remote location, that shipping to your area in WA will take up to 10 business days (but usually less). It is still within the advertised shipping times and after checking your tracking, can see that it will be delivered shortly.

Please note that we also offer express shipping at checkout which is 1-2 days delivery to your location but this was not selected.

Cheers,
Steve
I checked the tracking and it was a little slower than usual but good to see that it ended up arriving within our advertised time frame.

Cheers,