Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
The best soccer teaching method in the world! Highly recommended for kids 4-14 years old!
very good training, the best for skills based training
Follow up was spot on Really looking forward to Grandson at Christmas with these challenges
Great experience!
Thank you - love the product!
Vero satisfied
Store was well organized, easy to make my selections and complete purchase with my discount code. Definitely recommend Coerver Store to other coaching professionals!
I just bought the bundle and it’s been awesome. Great for experienced and beginner coaches
Hello, I give training to young children aged 8 years and I use the youth diploma 1 method for this. In this playful way I teach the children a lot of new movements. They find this a very nice way to train. I personally consider youth diploma an added value to use because it provides structure in my training. Greetings, Benny
I thoroughly enjoy the skills practice ideas for soccer. Being less IT oriented I made a mistake in ordering 3 samples when I only need 1. The Coerver store easily recognized this & had my account adjusted to the necessary purchase. Thank you Coerver !!
An easy, fast and excellent way to certify a couch
Amazing customer service and an excellent training program.
Me parece bien solo que no se cómo tener un acceso directo a los videos siempre
great accessibility.
Excellent material for any coach working with Yourh players.
I've been working as a coach for four years. For 4 years I've been on a lot of internships in Europe. Benfica, Anderlecht, Empoli, but I have never seen anything like it. I bought First Skills and realized what I missed. Everything is structured, systematized and presented in a fun way. Amazing!
Great easy videos will be using in my private training's!
Heads above everyone else. Taking my club to the next level with Coerver
It’s fun and best way to technically dominate in the field.
Thanks a lot for the material, is very instructive and helpful for development.
Coerver Store is rated 4.61 based on 343 reviews