Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
I have to say good but eh when I recibed your mail whith the offer it was very dificoult to buy the DVD, imposible! I couldnt bougth nothing from the mail recived.
But I have to say that all your products are very good to learn and teach later
Im still waiting for my answer, I won to buy the TShirt Coerver size XXL
Easy to use and navigate.
Everything was fine besides one little issue that could be solved from the customer support..
fast and simple. good experience
Easy to navigate and the class information is all in one place and easy to Download
The Store is fine. And good structured. As a next step the products like the Moves, should work on the Web and on the app both.
Mooie producten om jeugdvoetballers beter te maken.
Excellent
Great products, but need a better UI and it was quite difficult to get to my courses. Took a lot work around.
Pas mal , mais dommage que ce n'est que en Anglais
excelentes productos, los compre ya que realice el intro Coerver coaching y quería indagar un poco más acerca de los diferentes ejercicios. en un futuro espero poder a acceder a más productos
Regarding your shop, sometimes it is not exactly clear what you get as a customer.
Give a detailed list of every option in the shop.
Good
Good
good
Satisfecho con la relación calidad/precio
Product is great. Purchasing the product was a little challenging. Though I had made the purchase, I did not receive a purchase confirmation. Rather I was returned to the same screen, but their was a red exclamation mark, which made me think I had made an error. I ended up making the purchase 4 times and never received a payment confirmation, until I checked my email and saw that the purchase did go through 4 times. Cas was very helpful in resolving this issue. Thank you!
Training camps have been nice but some times the bigger older kids push around the younger kids that parents are not happy about.
Really looking forward to this. I’ve been having my daughters do the Live training they’ve offered during the COV-19 so decided to buy some product as a Thank You.
Coerver is the best method to instruct young players. The Videos have a excellent quality.

Why I don’t rate with a mention excellent? The store is from my view to expensive.
Sorry for my poor English Pierrr from Switzerland
Great value
Both my sons have enjoyed the videos.
Coerver Store is rated 4.62 based on 258 reviews