Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Can set a coach up for such a great session, also gets the creative juices flowing to continue to make great sessions
Clear and concise videos that have good progression for kids
I had an issue that was resolved after a few minutes, so you deserve the 4 stars now, thanks a lot.
I enjoyed the online coaching program easy to access and nice to go back and reference thank you
Great work for helping me out with my access problem. Thanks. Maybe you could find a way to avoid being labeled and filtered as spam. (This would be the fifth star)
Youth Diploma 1 is excellent and worth the purchase.
Easy to navigate through.
This program is so wonderful for young, budding soccer players! The tutorials are rich, clear, and easy to understand so players can feel comfortable watching on their own. I highly recommend it for your competitive soccer player.
We’re very happy with Coerver, especially the camps. The online videos are high quality. My only suggestions would be to make them available to download for use remotely. Also, it would benefit to see some moves broken down into steps for easier learning. I will definitely continue to buy the products and sign the kids up for camps. Thanks Coerver!
Very easy to do and quickly able to watch the drills Thanks
I have to say good but eh when I recibed your mail whith the offer it was very dificoult to buy the DVD, imposible! I couldnt bougth nothing from the mail recived. But I have to say that all your products are very good to learn and teach later Im still waiting for my answer, I won to buy the TShirt Coerver size XXL
Easy to use and navigate.
Everything was fine besides one little issue that could be solved from the customer support..
fast and simple. good experience
Easy to navigate and the class information is all in one place and easy to Download
The Store is fine. And good structured. As a next step the products like the Moves, should work on the Web and on the app both.
Mooie producten om jeugdvoetballers beter te maken.
Excellent
Great products, but need a better UI and it was quite difficult to get to my courses. Took a lot work around.
Pas mal , mais dommage que ce n'est que en Anglais
Coerver Store is rated 4.63 based on 334 reviews