Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Hello, I give training to young children aged 8 years and I use the youth diploma 1 method for this. In this playful way I teach the children a lot of new movements. They find this a very nice way to train. I personally consider youth diploma an added value to use because it provides structure in my training. Greetings, Benny
I thoroughly enjoy the skills practice ideas for soccer. Being less IT oriented I made a mistake in ordering 3 samples when I only need 1. The Coerver store easily recognized this & had my account adjusted to the necessary purchase. Thank you Coerver !!
An easy, fast and excellent way to certify a couch
Amazing customer service and an excellent training program.
Me parece bien solo que no se cómo tener un acceso directo a los videos siempre
great accessibility.
I recently completed the First Skills module because I am working very young (5-7yr old) players. I felt it was a worth while investment.
Purchasing from the store was easy. Thanks for providing a list of the content.
I've been working as a coach for four years. For 4 years I've been on a lot of internships in Europe. Benfica, Anderlecht, Empoli, but I have never seen anything like it. I bought First Skills and realized what I missed. Everything is structured, systematized and presented in a fun way. Amazing!
Great easy videos will be using in my private training's!
Heads above everyone else. Taking my club to the next level with Coerver
i ordered cd's almost a month ago and nothing has shown up! it was moves and ball mastery rh
Unfortunately the videos do not open in the application, please solve this problem
It’s fun and best way to technically dominate in the field.
Thanks a lot for the material, is very instructive and helpful for development.
The Coerver soccer training has helped my kids improve their soccer skills.
The Coerver online store was great. It had all the information I needed to understand the products available and once I had purchased access to those products was instant. I'll be back for more!
This product has been a great tool for my children.
Great and insightful. Gives great building blocks to build up from
Plus de traduction dans les dvd
Coerver Store is rated 4.61 based on 71 reviews