Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
I love the content Coerver gives you, really good and helpful insights into fun and progressive drills and sessions
Overall, a great training site which a different perspective on coaching along with lots ideas. Many thanks
Excelente servicio y muy facil de comprender
Wonderful service and the training is amazing! I’m definitely a repeat customer.
Good
Hi Chas, Purchase was easy, did have slight problem to log in initially but send email and this was rectified straight away. Great products, being Coerver Franchisee for many years have all products Rondo's geat new tool and can't wait for other new products. Thanks Dieter
Great content and the products on offer pay attention to detail that will provide a platform that will accelerate player development.
Great options for expanding coach knowledge and training for the improvement of our players!
The course provided insightful information with valuable ideas for training.
منهج التدريب رائع جدا و مفيد لقد تعلمت الكثير.
Good for youths
I love this game
Coerver Rondos will make a huge difference to our training sessions, top product once again
ery happy and content with the acquired material, great, it has helped me a lot, thanks for everything.
Just what we need
Excellent quality videos!
It’s amazing training concept 👍
I bought Rondos and ball mastery, I 200% recommended these 2 products. It is really going to help your players and overall team to improve their ball control and soccer basics like passing, moving to space, skills. Great product Coerver!
Amazing concept
I bought, Ball Mastery and Moves together, now I can view them anywhere and from any device. I confirm that they are fundamental tools for coaching young players.
Coerver Store is rated 4.6 based on 400 reviews