Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Good for youths
I love this game
Coerver Rondos will make a huge difference to our training sessions, top product once again
ery happy and content with the acquired material, great, it has helped me a lot, thanks for everything.
Just what we need
Excellent quality videos!
It’s amazing training concept 👍
I bought Rondos and ball mastery, I 200% recommended these 2 products. It is really going to help your players and overall team to improve their ball control and soccer basics like passing, moving to space, skills. Great product Coerver!
Amazing concept
I bought, Ball Mastery and Moves together, now I can view them anywhere and from any device. I confirm that they are fundamental tools for coaching young players.
Really great method!
Great base for youth
Clear, easy to find something and great site for football fans, where you could buy football fundaments in vids for your young trainers.
Great product helped greatly with planning and the structure of my drills
Ball mastery consigliato. 🔝
The purchase was seamless. However, after encountering a problem with sign-up credentials it took longer than anticipated to get a response. Overall, good performance but after-sale service can be improved
Very extensive content with descriptive short videos to demonstrate the concepts.
Easy to find exactly what I was after, content great along with video clips to get a good idea of the expectation of each drill.
Good resource to buy
The Coerver store was easy to use and I am intrigued to see what the Rondos package has in store. Always learning.
Coerver Store is rated 4.6 based on 430 reviews