Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Muy sencillo para comprar
muy complacido por el producto recibido
Ben grote fan van de Coerver methode geweldig
Great store with a lot of educational materials.
I was not sure what to chose. What I mis, is a season planner that is up to date with all the new video's and exercises. Now I have payed much money to buy the season planner, but this one has old video's and exercises so I have to pay double to buy the new ones (ball mastery, rondo's, 1v1 moves). I was searching for full sessions.
I recently purchases the Rondo series from Coerver. As a high school coach, travel coach, and an ex Division II coach I am super impressed with Coerver! Excellent organizations in the sessions! Love how they include clear coaching points and progressions to make the activity harder or easier! The videos allow you see the activity as a coach but also allow your players to see what it should look like before doing it! This allows multiple styles of learners to reach success! Thanks Coerver!
I have tried to get a hold of customer service. I never received an email about setting up an online log in and so I don't have a log in and nobody will respond back to me.
Great coaches! My daughter had the best time! Definitely recommend for any level soccer player!!
Many great resources to up your game.
A little confusing with all the different sites but after I ordered my items, they all appear in my account. Thank you.
Videos compliment the hands on training they receive. Highly recommend.
Great material as always!
Les documents envoyés sont de qualité cependant il serait intéressant d'apporter avec ça une démarche pédagogique.
Great soccer drills! Very helpful for coaches and players.
I highly recommend the new online Coerver Rondos program. Great explantory diagrams and the accompanying video clips are a fantastic feature also. 5 star product.
Top Class!
Coerver store has been a great place to find a soccer information library on developing players while keeping the love for soccer fun. The new Coerver Rondos is just another tool to use in order to engage players technical and tactical decisions.
Extremely informative!
i have not received access after purchase after both emailing and calling customer service
I love every activity.