Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Satisfied with the purchased item. Planning to use it in the future.
Very interesting and fun exercises that work for all ages. I have not regretted the money spent!
the best method
excellent method
I bought session planer and it is a great tool to have as a football coach. It gives me so many options to my training and I can only recommend it!
Great teaching method!
Amazing Course
Great drills! Good to have a structured and proven program to improve our girls soccer game.
Atendeu minhas expectativas
Great structure to the diploma and took away a lot of useful information to use at DW Soccer School for our players development.
Exelente programa, me sera muy util en el entrenamiento del dia a dia. Desgraciadamete tardare un poco en comprar un nuevo curzo por meras limitaciones econimicas.
It was excellent! Loved the training especially as a newer coach it was much more informative than play practice play. All of it was absolutely great!
I am already applying the exercises with my team and parents and students are fascinated ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The website is clear and the products are well sorted. Buying products online didn't work on the Edge web browser, but support was fast. All coerver products purchased so far are great in terms of content.
Excelente !!!
In our first summer using the Coerver philosophy and "system" has already proven to push our high school team to higher soccer IQ. They love the diversity of drills and games and it is so easy as a coach to take things right to our sessions.
I have enjoyed the products that I have purchased and find they are very useful to me as a coach. My order is processed and I have access to resources almost immediately.
The best education for young soccer players!
Goooooooood
outstanding football course best I have seen for young kids only wished it was about when I was a kid but my son loves the app and soccer shools learns so much
Coerver Store is rated 4.63 based on 334 reviews