Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Purchased the 99 skills DVD and really helpfull during lockdown.
Great stuff, really helps you create sessions.
I grew up with this material and I am glad to teach it to the next generation.
I really love the detailed explanations given in the videos. They are of great value to me when planning out my sessions which in the end mean they are of the great value to my players
YD1 Online -Fantastic content and structure to the course. Will help be a better grass roots coach. Fully recommended.
Super!Very GOOD
Diploma 2 was amazing. Well-prepared, well-explained.

All training sessions were well-explained. When you break it down you can see how many areas every drill covers. Very compact and it can be used straight away.

Obviously, all sessions were presented by very skilful players but you can easily adjust it to the level of players you are coaching.

Most important, no training sessions without the ball. Players must adapt to the small space, quick play, quick pressure so not too much space. They need to think and react quickly.

I did some drills on Friday and Saturday with my U11's and I must say minute by minute they did better. I received very good feedback from them and today from their parents.

In lecture 4 Alfie breaked down "must have skills" to players' position on the pitch (where they are with the ball). I am going to work with my boys on that from now on.
Great way to systematically build up player skills and confidence.
Amazing content. I have purchased all the online content and it is absolutely brilliant! I recommend Coerver to all clubs and coaches in England and all over the world! Online store is quick and easy, fast access and amazing practices and coerver philosophy! Very satisfied!
both the diploma 1 & 2 are fantastic courses. Would recommend to any coach out there wanting to expand his/her knowledge
Cant wait to add the diverse 1v1 games into my program!
Clear, user-friendly, fast communication, willingness to support
Great product for training young children in the basic skills of football
One of best soccer training (Ball mastery and Moves)!
The products are very good. Both for coach and player.
I took the Youth Diploma 2 Course online having done the Intro and YD1 'in-person' before I moved to the USA. Its a brilliant hat-trick of courses to do and gives you a true understanding of what the Coerver system is. I now have a highly teachable system to further my players' education for life. Thank You to Alf and Charlie and all at Coerver for these wonderful courses!!!

Coach Austin
Temecula FC Head Coach
I find that Coerver instructional programs are top notch, Aplus ,and excellent . To be the best train with the best .Jonathan Newman
morningstar football
Loved the presentation and simplicity of the skill drills.
Amazing method to make players clearly better.
Promtitude and professionalism.