Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Me parece bien solo que no se cómo tener un acceso directo a los videos siempre
great accessibility.
I recently completed the First Skills module because I am working very young (5-7yr old) players. I felt it was a worth while investment.
I've been working as a coach for four years. For 4 years I've been on a lot of internships in Europe. Benfica, Anderlecht, Empoli, but I have never seen anything like it. I bought First Skills and realized what I missed. Everything is structured, systematized and presented in a fun way. Amazing!
Great easy videos will be using in my private training's!
Heads above everyone else. Taking my club to the next level with Coerver
It’s fun and best way to technically dominate in the field.
Thanks a lot for the material, is very instructive and helpful for development.
The Coerver soccer training has helped my kids improve their soccer skills.
The Coerver online store was great. It had all the information I needed to understand the products available and once I had purchased access to those products was instant. I'll be back for more!
This product has been a great tool for my children.
Great and insightful. Gives great building blocks to build up from
Plus de traduction dans les dvd
Great product.
Simple to use
As a first time coach of an U8 team I have found the recently purchased 99 Skills and Moves Coerver Training Products very easy to use, full of age appropriate skills that are easy to demonstrate either in person or by showing the players the video clips and tremendous value as well. I would recommend these products to anyone embarking on their coaching journey and fully intend to buy the more advanced Coerver Training Products as the needs of the team develop.
Great collection moves for my young player
Great store found everything easy to find and self explanatory. Thanks
My Friday evenings used to be spent on You Tube looking for drills that would keep my girls academy players interested and challenged.. No more Coerver is my go to app now.. it has saved me hours and the girls love the drills and progressions
The program offers a focused vision for appreciating and understanding the beautiful game.
Coerver Store is rated 4.58 based on 67 reviews