Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Hi Very good training material. I completed the Coerver Basic coaching training in Poland and this is a good supplement to my knowledge.
After covid I went back to see the product I purchased and the information is no longer available for me even though I payed for it.
Contenidos muy interesantes. Fácil de comprender y realizar.
Fantastic e-book would def recommend.
Good morning, I tried to contact you two times by email with no luck. I ordered Ball Mastery course but I don't know where I can watch it. Regards
Quality individual and team play content. Approachable and impactful regardless of experience level. Will continue to be a go-to for many seasons to come!
Estupendo producto
Satisfied with the purchased item. Planning to use it in the future.
Very interesting and fun exercises that work for all ages. I have not regretted the money spent!
the best method
excellent method
Such a great system. I have used this for a long time now and the kids’ talent just keep growing!
I bought session planer and it is a great tool to have as a football coach. It gives me so many options to my training and I can only recommend it!
Great teaching method!
Clear and concise videos that have good progression for kids
I had an issue that was resolved after a few minutes, so you deserve the 4 stars now, thanks a lot.
Amazing Course
I enjoyed the online coaching program easy to access and nice to go back and reference thank you
Great work for helping me out with my access problem. Thanks. Maybe you could find a way to avoid being labeled and filtered as spam. (This would be the fifth star)
Great drills! Good to have a structured and proven program to improve our girls soccer game.
Coerver Store is rated 4.6 based on 441 reviews