Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Satisfecho con la relación calidad/precio
Product is great. Purchasing the product was a little challenging. Though I had made the purchase, I did not receive a purchase confirmation. Rather I was returned to the same screen, but their was a red exclamation mark, which made me think I had made an error. I ended up making the purchase 4 times and never received a payment confirmation, until I checked my email and saw that the purchase did go through 4 times. Cas was very helpful in resolving this issue. Thank you!
Training camps have been nice but some times the bigger older kids push around the younger kids that parents are not happy about.
Really looking forward to this. I’ve been having my daughters do the Live training they’ve offered during the COV-19 so decided to buy some product as a Thank You.
Coerver is the best method to instruct young players. The Videos have a excellent quality. Why I don’t rate with a mention excellent? The store is from my view to expensive. Sorry for my poor English Pierrr from Switzerland
Great value
Both my sons have enjoyed the videos.
It’s good I got mine for free
The coerver store is very good. Many choices
great price :)
Very Good 👌
Pretty decent players workshop
IT was a little difficult finding what I wanted to buy, but once I found it, it was easy to purchase.
Easy to use and to no problem to purchase the programm
I find the products very helpful, but the diploma pricing is steep.
Im still waiting for my diploma youth 1 from several days or weeks, i cant remind... You can check on your mail acount... Thanks
The Coerver Store works quick and accurate. In just a few clicks you get acces to a large number of examples and training ideas. Great stuff.
Haven't started it yet.
Purchasing from the store was easy. Thanks for providing a list of the content.
Videos are not easy to watch in China even using VPN
Coerver Store is rated 4.62 based on 324 reviews