Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Coerver store has been a great place to find a soccer information library on developing players while keeping the love for soccer fun. The new Coerver Rondos is just another tool to use in order to engage players technical and tactical decisions.
I love every activity.
Super a miluji metodu Coerver, která zlepšuje technické dovednosti děti
Coerver Store 5 star review on 31st January 2022
Very informative and a huge help with my program.
This method is excellent. My 8-year-old son is improving day by day.
First of all, I'm a Coerver Coaching fan. Some day ago I bought the "Coerver Rondos" (excellent choice). In my opinion find the picture, read the explanacion and watch the video, all in one screen, allow you to understand how to do it and what kind of input give to the players in order to improve their skills.
Great stuff, really.
Hi Very good training material. I completed the Coerver Basic coaching training in Poland and this is a good supplement to my knowledge.
Contenidos muy interesantes. Fácil de comprender y realizar.
Quality individual and team play content. Approachable and impactful regardless of experience level. Will continue to be a go-to for many seasons to come!
Estupendo producto
Satisfied with the purchased item. Planning to use it in the future.
Very interesting and fun exercises that work for all ages. I have not regretted the money spent!
the best method
excellent method
Such a great system. I have used this for a long time now and the kids’ talent just keep growing!
I bought session planer and it is a great tool to have as a football coach. It gives me so many options to my training and I can only recommend it!
Great teaching method!
Amazing Course
Great drills! Good to have a structured and proven program to improve our girls soccer game.
Coerver Store is rated 4.60 based on 381 reviews