Comfy sandals Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend Comfy sandals

Tell us how Comfy sandals made you happy

Over a month
Over a week
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I ordered a size 12. They were more like a size 9. They were damaged as well and smashed packaging because they were just put in a bag and shipped from China. I ordered these back in June or July and I am still waiting for them to approve my return and give me my money back. This has been the most frustrating experience ever."
Are you Comfy sandals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Never received them and their phone number is disconnected"
"I just read your reviews. Too bad you scamm non-tech savey elderly people. You had better RESPOND to me immediatly or I will place your lies all over social media and the Better Business Bureau and Law inforcement AND you will be turned in for using the Unifed States Mail for doing this. The consequences are are NOT to be taken lughtly by you!!! It will be un your best intrest to contact me now. It must be a live person and NOT anything else. You cannot treat the elderly this way!!!"
"Read an email I just sent to you website. Your breath will be taken away, and it is praises.I expect to head back ftom you immediately. You will resolve this NOW."
"I ordered 2 pair of sandals from this company and they were too big. Returned them UPS and they received them back on 7/24/19. I had to send the tracking number like 4 times. Still waiting for my refund of $59.98. All they keep sending are generic emails that someone will be contacting me for my refund in 3 -5 days, 7 - 10 days, we have forwarded it to accounting, etc. Have you heard from them, well neither have I. You do the math - 2 months. This company is a scam and rip off. Wish I had known this before I ordered from them. Steer clear unless you like giving your money away. I would give this company no stars if I could!!!!!"
"Worst customer service ever. I was told I would get my refund once I provided a tracking number. 2 months later, and still no refund. They don't provide any contact information, other than an email address."
"I needed to return my shoes as they were too small. I was told that I would get my refund once they had a tracking number. 2 months later and still no refund, after numerous emails."
"I loved these sandals. Loved them for about 2 months right up to the point the strap broke away from the sole. I contacted the company and was told that the shoes were out of warranty and if I wanted to return I would have to pay shipping. No mention of replacement or repair. No help or customer service at all!."
"The sandals I got had a very strong toxic smell to them, I returned them according to the instructions after several emails with the company. I sent photos, etc. and got proof they were delivered back tot hem, and now almost 2 months later I have not gotten any response from them after several emails and no refund. I've had to call my credit card to dispute this. I advise to steer clear of this company!"
"I placed an order on July 30, 2019 and I don't have what I purchased. You can only contact them by email because the phone doesn't work. I sent an email on the 26th of August still no response. I guess the only thing I can do is contact BBB. The company never replied...have not heard from customer service...don't know who is suppose to deliver...on the 30th it will be a month...phone number is bogus. NEVER WILL I GIVE MY BUSINESS TO THIS COMPANY!!!"
"Fell apart in 2 months and will not replace. There is a 30 day return policy. If that's all they expect them to last dont buy them!"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I REQUESTED INSTRUCTIONS FOR A RETURN AND NO ONE GOT BACK TO ME. THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED WAS NOT IN SERVICE. I WANT A REFUND AND TO WARN OTHERS ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY."
"Terrible company to deal with. Sandal fell apart after only 1-1/2 months and they were not even worn ever day. Contacted info@comfysandals.com and was told they would send replacement BUT NEVER DID. Contacted them again and they are now saying they cannot help because it is over 30 days. Disgrace! They DO NOT STAND BY THE PRODUCT THEY SELL!!"
"Do not buy from this company. Very slow delivery, poor goods when they did arrive. Won't refund even after several emails. Got a return address through Pay Pal, sent item by track and trace which cost over £13. Royal mail informs me that I will not get my money back as they will not accept the parcel even if the address is correct which meand I probably won'r get a refund from Pay Pal. Steer clear of this company."
"Worst company ever"
"I wore the sandals for 2 to 3 months off and they fell apart!!"
"Worse sandals ever. Lasted only a month before falling apart. Company wouldn’t do anything for me, only to state they 30 days pass warranties. Took forever for them to arrive in mail since they are coming from China phone number on website does not work and they will not give you one when you ask threw email. Customer service is the worse I’ve ever experienced. Never again!!!"
"I have over 10 pair of comfy sandals assorted colors yes they took six weeks to get here but they fit perfectly the quality is great they are so comfortable to wear and I have had so many compliments I will order again if I need to"
"Ordered 2 pair sandals. Only received one pair and wrong address. I needed to chase them down thro mail centres. Have been waiting 8 weeks now for the other pair. Have emailed and responce is "in delivery". The first pair of sandals I received do not look like the pic, false adverising,wrong size and yet I measured my foot, very very slippery sole and very cheap looking. When and if I receive the other pair I will never buy from here again and they will be sold on fb."
"DONOT buy from this company! I paid extra for 7-12 day delivery and received shoes 10 weeks later. Wore these cheap nasty made shoes around 5 times around the house and they're falling apart. Emailed the company no response. Keep away."
Comfy sandals is rated 2.55 based on 147 reviews