Comfy sandals Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Comfy sandals

Tell us how Comfy sandals made you happy

"Ordered two pair of sandals over the last few weeks. There’s no phone number or anywhere to inquire about an order. Not a happy customer."
Are you Comfy sandals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They sent me the wrong product and will not pay for shipping to send them back so I can get a refund- buyer BEWARE!!"
"I finally got my complete order and I love my Comfy Sandals. However, the customer service needs improvement. If customers email or message them, no response. I’m happy I got what I paid for, but will pass on future business until they get it together as far as customer service is concerned."
"I just wanted to give an update. I did receive my remaining order from Comfy Sandals. The shoes are wonderful and I love them! The company’s customer service deserves 0 stars for failure to respond to customer inquiries. That would have been all it took for my peace of mind, instead of writing my previous review of this company. People get ripped off every day. I happy to say once again, love the shoes!"
"One shoe fits great and the other one does not. You can not return them because hey will not respond to any request. The come from China and takes a good two weeks to get them. If you buy them and don't like them you pay any how."
"I ordered a pair in a size 10 (USA ) or a 41 in EU. They sent me a size 10-must be s girls size. It said a 36. I have been trying to get s response from you from 2 letters. The package had no papers in it, but the label looked like it came from China. I just want to exchange for the right size. A no answer looks like a scam to me. You promise refunds if not pleased or an exchange of sizes. All I want is the right size."
"I purchased the 4 pk of comfy sandals but only received 2 pair, I have sent an email and messages on Facebook messenger, but no response. I will give them one more week before I file a complain with Pay Pal to get a refund! Bad customer service!!"
"Never received my full order. It’s been at least 2 months since I ordered the sandals. I don’t recommend Comfy Sandals to anyone. Very poor service and unreliable company."
"Well so far I am disappointed. The ads are very misleading and say that I was going to get my sandals in 3-7 business days and was coming from their warehouse in the UNITED STATES! Well come to find out it is not and coming from CHINA, as I got a China Post tracking number. When I went on to track my order, says this number is invalid. I just ordered these Monday May 6th, but can already see a problem. AND the 800 number that is provided is disconnected!! What does that tell you. So upset. Just should of ordered these from Amazon!"
"Love this sandal, very comfortable. Suggested to several friends. Sandals are cute and received size ordered. Very happy with the product. They are great and this was the words of my lovely wife. More gifts to be received and I highly recommend comfy sandal who wanted to make their wifes happy"
"These are exactly what I thought they would be in the fit perfectly. great purchase, wear 7 1/2 bought 7 1/2 and fits perfect, just ordered the tan"
"I love them, very comfortable and cute. Fits great. Looks cute Love the sandals. Perfect fit Perfect! Perfect fit and perfect comfort"
"Very comfortable Comfy Sandal couldn't try it on, so ordered a size larger than I wear. The sandal just fit. I was amazed at the quality of them. They are extremely well made and look much more expensive than they were."
"Got this as a gift for my mom and she absolutely loves it! Very comfortable. Lots of complements. These sandals are extremely comfortable. And very pretty Extremely comfortable......"
"GREAT sandal and I ordered another pair in tan. It's very comfortable, but I wish I got 8.5 size instead of 9 because i read in the reviews the sizes run small. My shoe size is 8 but got 9. But overall I liked it."
"The strap should be a little bigger, is too tight, the sandal is soft and comfortable... Love it Nice and I am looking for summer sandals if possible Love them the way they are"
"This is a cute, comfy sandal. Just give a little time to break them in, they're slightly uncomfortable at first. Because it is for the first time but comfort is what matters a lot and which gives ultimate satisfaction"
"Love, love, these Sandals so comfortable, and very attractive on the foot. Great Buy Cute and Comfortable no words to express my love with my own sandals and I go crazy"
"it fits my foot exactly ... would like to try a .5 size or one size up next time. but soooo comfortable! Neat, good fitting shoes at a great price."
"I love these sandals and wish I had a pair in every color. Easy on and off. Stylish and comfortable. Needed them for back strap. Fits good!"
Comfy sandals is rated 3.43 based on 90 reviews