Comfy sandals Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Comfy sandals

How would you rate Comfy sandals?

"I originally and skeptically ordered 2 pairs of shoes. I was pleasantly surprised at high quality workmanship, fit and comfort. I wore them frequently for several months and they still look like new. I ordered 2 more different styles and again I was extremely satisfied. I just ordered my 5th pair and can't wait to get them."
"Best sandals in the world. They are so soft and durable. Honestly makes walking a breeze. Would definately recommend."
"I had my sandals less than 3 months. Wore them exactly 5 times and they broke. I emailed the company and the said "we cannot issue refunds if a product has been past 30 days". They have a strict policy. I feel this is a sad way to run your business. Extremely cheap product. Please be aware if you plan on purchasing any."
"They fit perfectly. Flip flops hurt my feet so I ordered from Comfy Sandal and I wore them all day and my feet felt wonderful."
"They sent me a shoe size too small so I wasn’t happy."
Comfy sandals is rated 3.60 based on 5 reviews