Comfy sandals Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Comfy sandals

Tell us how Comfy sandals made you happy

"I ordered a pair of Comfy Sandals on approx. 10-15-18. Money was deducted from my account the very next day. I received a email stating they would ship in 7-10 days. I had no idea they were shipping from CHIINA!!!! Today is 11-6-18, and I cannot even get the company to reply as to when I will be receiving the sandals. I certainly will NEVER order from this company again, as never knew they were shipping from China, and had I been advised that, would have never ordered from them."
Are you Comfy sandals? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Comfy sandals receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I originally and skeptically ordered 2 pairs of shoes. I was pleasantly surprised at high quality workmanship, fit and comfort. I wore them frequently for several months and they still look like new. I ordered 2 more different styles and again I was extremely satisfied. I just ordered my 5th pair and can't wait to get them."
"Best sandals in the world. They are so soft and durable. Honestly makes walking a breeze. Would definately recommend."
"I had my sandals less than 3 months. Wore them exactly 5 times and they broke. I emailed the company and the said "we cannot issue refunds if a product has been past 30 days". They have a strict policy. I feel this is a sad way to run your business. Extremely cheap product. Please be aware if you plan on purchasing any."
"They fit perfectly. Flip flops hurt my feet so I ordered from Comfy Sandal and I wore them all day and my feet felt wonderful."
"They sent me a shoe size too small so I wasn’t happy."
Comfy sandals is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews