Coopers Of Stortford Q&A

26% of reviewers recommend Coopers Of Stortford

About Coopers Of Stortford: Coopers of Stortford- packed full of our most popular value-for-money offers, many of which are not available in the shops. From Cookware to Gardening Equipment, we have selected items that are all of good quality at keen prices. A family run company based on traditional ideals and values, we sell goods nationwide

11 Bridge StreetBishops Stortford

Categories:
Furniture
Gardening
Home & Garden

How does Coopers Of Stortford deliver?

Coopers Of Stortford delivers items by Courier.
C-

Delivery - Average

57.89%
Industry Average
" Waited3 days for parcels.each time tracking said they attemped but they never even came .cant get in contact with you or them but youve still charged me for delivery and the item i never recieved. "
- Mrs B Morgan
" Ordered items in January, my cheque returned saying one item wrongly priced - I pointed out to them in e-mail the price I sent was correct in their catalogue and they agreed to honour that so returned the order and cheque. My cheque has been cashed but I have not received my goods, no acknowledgement of order or any idea if and when I get a delivery. RUBBISH. "
- Anonymous
" Tried 3 times to order a 4 tier shoe rack online. Applied a my code 9AD24 for free delivery, it showed it taken off. When I went to checkout I was told my basket was empty. Tried ordering over the phone twice, was kept hanging on waiting for a free agent. Not good as it was costing me money. Very poor service online and over the phone, have given up and are ordering elsewhere. Website poor, not easy for older folk, needs simplifying. "
- B Mulliner

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access