Cort Vehicle Contracts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cort Vehicle Contracts Limited

Tell us how Cort Vehicle Contracts Limited made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I just want to say thank you very much for making the purchase of the Skoda Fabia so easy and hassle free, as well as answering all my questions in full and very quickly. I've taken it for a small drive and it's ideal for what I need and want. I'll be telling friends and family about the ease of purchase and the accompanying high quality customer service.
First time buying a car online and must confess I was very anxious as there was a large sum of money involved. The tipping point came with the local dealer trying to rip us off by not initially offering the manufactures discount on the outgoing model and then after leaving the showroom offering an additional £500 off through car-wow. This treatment annoyed me enough to take the plunge and go to Dicounted-New-Cars.com (Cort Vehicle Contracts). The reviews came out good and in truth you don’t get to see your new car from a dealer until collecting it so I thought there is no difference to purchasing one online, other than with ours it was delivered to our drive. I dealt with Steve Watson, very professional and helpful chap who made the whole process seamless. What I liked most of all was the no fuss no haggle approach, this is the price (very good one) with a clear breakdown and an estimate of delivery. In our case we decided to part exchange and again no fuss no haggle with the car being collected. The delivery chap, name of Sam arrived promptly and took the time to go through a detailed handover of the car, it was in perfect condition with just the factory/PDI mileage of 8 on the clock. So, although a rather anxious customer at first, I will have no hesitation in using this company again or recommending them to others, first class service and exceptional good discounts.
Great price niel very polite and did what he pronised
Cort Vehicle Contracts (also know as Car and Van Discount) did not explain or discuss with me during the sales process that the car I was buying was "pre-registered". I had not actually heard of pre-registered vehicles before and so only after the car was delivered faulty did I find out that I am not the registered keeper for the first 11 months. They hid this information in the additional information section (small print) of the quote and contract. My car is registered to a company called Interguide Group. One which I had not been told about or heard of previously. This meant that my insurance was not valid and I had to pay to get it changed. In addition to this, the car arrived 4 weeks later than estimated. To make matters worse, it also did not arrive on the day it was scheduled to be delivered, having taken the day off work. As a result I had to hire a car from an external company to cover the time I was car-less. Car and Van Discount told me that it had been delayed because the pre-delivery checks had not been completed in time. But when I received the car, the pre-delivery check form had been signed off a week previously, in good time for the delivery date. When the car was eventually delivered, it arrived faulty and I am now having to take it to a local dealer to be fixed. I have complained to Car and Van Discount but they fail to accept any responsibility whatsoever for their appalling customer service and dishonesty. My advice would be to avoid this company unless you're looking to buy a faulty car that will be delivered late and isn't registered to you. The fact that they have so many "5 star" reviews should have been a red flag for me at the start. PLEASE AVOID.
Very prompt service, I ordered a Skoda Octavia VRS with DSG in race blue. Great price, saved about £2K. Delivered on time to my house. I would definitely recommend Steve and Paula. Thanks
Started to purchase a new car from Cort with a wee bit of trepidation. Salesman, Neil, put me at ease from the very start of the process and from initial contact to after delivery of vehicle could not have been more professional and very helpful. I would recommend this company with no hesitation. Thank you CVC.
They could not have done anything better. I would absolutely recommend them. The easiest and best car purchase I have ever done.
It was my First time that I bought a new car online . I was obviously nervous. But no need as Cort Vehicle Contracts (Discounted New Cars). Steve Watson and Paula made it a smooth & trouble free process with my new Nissan Qashqai connecta. It was delivered to my home and my old car collected from home as part exchange on the same day. A fantastic discount on my new car saved me a lot of money. I can most certainly recommend this company when buying your next New Car *****
First time I've bought a new car online but it won't be the last and it will definitely be through Cort Vehicle Contracts (Discounted New Cars). Steve Watson and Paula made it a smooth trouble free process with the new Octavia delivered to my home and my old car collected from home as part exchange. A fantastic discount on my new car saved me a lot of money. Thanks Steve, Paula and the team.
From start to finish they were very helpful, I still can’t believe I’ve got a new car at a excellent price and delivered to my door b y a very nice lady. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again
If you read this you have discovered a secret I discovered 14 years too late…. This company has been going since 2005. When faced with fronting the full cost of a car 2 days before I can see or touch it, I researched them on Companies House, linked-in and other methods. They exist. They are genuine. They are good; unbelievably good. The only person I spoke with prior to delivery was Neil. He is very natural, personable and funny. I was kept informed by him but unusually was also entertained and warmed (you will know what I mean if you ever speak with him) by each phone conversation. It was great for me to welcome a call from Neil. It must be heaven for a salesperson to be confident while being honest, helpful and amusing. I suspect many salespeople are deeply uncomfortable when their situation forces them to drop one or more of these attributes. This is not the case with Cort Finance from this experience. I received a superb service from Cort. The transporter delivery driver evidently cared about his job and me as a customer. He was friendly, conscientious and gave a thorough introduction to the vehicle. A better delivery experience than I have ever received from a face to face purchase and at an astonishing discount. There is no way not to recommend this purchasing experience.
Affable & professional service. Full explanations at all stages. Vehicle delivered promptly & perfect. Very happy with all aspects of customer care.
Good price for my new car and I was kept up to date with the progress from the factory order to when it was expected to be delivered. The balance payment was made a couple of days before delivery and having already having paid the deposit by credit card I was not concerned. The car was delivered to my house on time and in first-class condition. Communication by phone and email was dealt with promptly and I would have no hesitation in using Steve and his team in the future. A thanks to Paula too who responded to emails quickly when I made a small interim payment to make sure I had the correct bank details.
first class service all the way thank you mr d cox
An excellent price for a brand new Skoda Fabia, saving approximately £4000 compared to the best deal being offered by my local dealer. A smooth process from beginning to end. Am very happy with my experience and my new car which arrived on the back of a trailer. My old car, taken as Part Exchange, was collected the next day.
i was quite worried about spending a lot of money on a car over the internet but should not have been i found them very professional easy to talk to helpful every they said they were going to do happened quickly efficiently and on time
Alan Great service.sceptical at first because of huge saving but process was very smooth, balance wasn't paid until car was on my drive l will definitely recommend this company toy friends.
Easy peasy. No hard sell. Delivery and collection of PX. Good price. I’ll be back!!
Excellent from beginning to end. Purchased Ford Focus Titanium automatic for around £5K less than list price. Steve Watson kept me fully informed all the way. Would recommend.
I must admit that I was wary to start, but the service from start to the delivery of the vehicle was outstanding. Both Steve & Paula were extremely helpful and informative. Ultimately delighted with the purchase at a amazing price. Thankyou Cort Vehicles.trevor
Cort Vehicle Contracts Limited is rated 4.77 based on 39 reviews