Cort Vehicle Contracts Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cort Vehicle Contracts Limited

Tell us how Cort Vehicle Contracts Limited made you happy

Own Driver
"Dealing with Cort Vehicle Contracts was really excellent. The people in the company were really helpful and organised and very pleasant to deal with. The car was smoothly delivered and the timing was perfect and the driver who delivered the car was really great and did a brilliant job. Thank you very much to everyone at Cort Vehicles. Yours sincerely Mark Healing"
Are you Cort Vehicle Contracts Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The service received was good. Aneilo was my point of contact an regularly kept me updated. Thank you for your service"
"So easy to buy a new car from court first time I have purchased on line steve helped me all the way and saved a lot of money"
"When looking for a newer car for our Son, we bought Parkers Car Guide to see what prices we were looking at and around. We toyed with the thought of giving him our five year old Ford Focus and us looking at a new/newer one. After visiting a local Nissan Dealer on a "Give Away" weekend, we walked away with a price list of all Qashqai models. My wife said that she had seen one of the Models in the Parkers Guide on the "Discounted-New-Cars.com" page, at a greatly reduced price. We checked out the website and hence the Model in question was over £5.2k cheaper! This needed to looked into, so I made contact and sent an enquiry. I received a reply back from Steve Watson with the respective Quotation for an outright sale. I was filled with trepidation, as I've never made such a purchase or a transaction without seeing or meeting the person/company first. All over the net with bank transfers! I did speak to Steve Watson several times and to ease my worries he indicated that they've been doing it for several years and if I would like to visit their offices to meet the team, I was welcome to do so. I did call several times and got answers to my questions. Even when Steve wasn't in the office, he took my call and dealt with my request. Excellent customer service. Having gone through the process with Steve Watson and his colleague Paula Wilks, dealing with them was effortless and a pleasure. Saving over £5.2k in the process and getting the Vehicle delivered to my house on the back of a Flat Backed Wagon by a very cheerful and efficient lady was the icing on the cake. Stay away from the dealers, apart from window shopping. They are good at what they do and for the money you save is incredible. I could only give them 5 Stars on the review but they are worth a dam site more than that."
"Brilliant service.Great saving on my new Toyota Corolla. Car delivered on time and my p/x collected same day. V5 document arrived 2 weeks later in post. Many thanks to Steve and Paula."
"The price of my new car was excellent ( had to wait a while for it mind but not their fault (. Friendly & helpful staff."
"First time using this route to buy outright a new car. Seemless and major saving."
"Everything as explained, clearly and concisely"
"I found this firm very pleasant and efficient."
"My Honda arrived on time.All in perfect condition no marks or scratches.arrived on transporter lady did a good hand over.everything went smoothly thanks"
"My new Octavia was delivered after a 14 week wait which was just as Cort had predicted. The car has no blemishes and is specced exactly as I'd requested. It arrived on a transporter, as promised, and the delivery driver's handover was friendly and informative. Steve and Paula, at Cort, responded promptly to all my queries throughout the buying process. Last, but by no means least, I saved about £6k on the list price and what my local Skoda dealer (Scrooge Skoda) was prepared to offer."
"Good price, friend,y, courteous service from Steve and Paula, they did what they said they would do, and kept me informed all the way, Delivery took a little longer than I hoped, but this was not the fault of Cort Vehicle Contracts. I would certainly recommend them."
"Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly service. I was unsure to start with, but Steve was helpful and reassuring. Buykng my car was an easy, smooth and hassle free process. Thank you."
"What a great company to deal with, this was the first time that I’ve bought a car from CVC and I’d like to think that it won’t be the last. From start to finish the very friendly and professional staff couldn’t do enough to see the sale go through without a hitch. Thanks to everyone at CVC from a very satisfied customer."
"I had bad credit well really bad like most people this day and age but I earn good money and work full time they didn’t waste time in finding exactly what I asked for and gave me a few other options just in case. Communication was outstanding to the point you think is this Evan real best costumer service I’ve ever received. Car was in mint condition valeted the works for a preowned car. The price of the car was high but what do you expect for bad credit. Overall very happy with what I had off them and would deffo recommend them for me the 4 hour drive was worth it."
"Purchased a vehicle with Corts without any difficulty and delivery was efficient and on time. Would recommend and use again."
"Second purchase this time a Qashqai 1.3 Dig-T Tekna Plus. Unbeatable price and traded in my 3008 which I purchased off them. Steve is a patient helpful guy. My car even arrived on a transporter and neighbours can,t believe the deals available here. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one, only regret they don,t sell Morgan but seriously to sum up great to deal with, hassle free and fantastic deals thanks Steve speak to you in two years"
"Professional, quick and friendly service. Great deals and smooth process."
"From ordering new Qashqai Teckna+ to having it delivered on a transporter the whole process was trouble free. Great car and all staff at CORT VEHICLE CONRACTS were great and I could not fault service. If you want a great deal this is the place I highly recommend Cort Vehicles. Derrick Milby"
Cort Vehicle Contracts Limited is rated 4.79 based on 19 reviews