www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk

Tell us how www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"cotswoldescrow.co.uk support team is clear in its answers, patient and really looking for solutions! They are excellent"
Are you www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Easy to work with, fast communication, and simple to navigate! www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk best escrow company"
"It's the middle of the night, and speaking with Diana through the email service helped answer all my questions. Excellent customer service. Thanks www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk"
"www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk great customer service, quick reply from them, easy and safe escrow platform"
"It was my first time using the site. Mikey from the chat was AWESOME! He assisted me along the whole time and answered all of my questions. What a great experience, best I've ever had on any site. I would highly recommend cotswoldescrow.co.uk to everybody!"
"www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk best escrow and customer service....Thanks to John and Diana."
"www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk refund me because the seller didnt send me the product. Thanks to Diana for his support. I received the refund after 5 min. www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk best and secure escrow +++++"
"www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk has the best customer service.... Thanks to John and Diana for the support....."
"I needed help with a transaction and I got help right away. One email and my problem was solved. I'm a busy guy so I love that. www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk best escrow"
"www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk best escrow and support service Thx to John and Diana"
"I had a bit of a snag in the process when using this service because I sent funds from a different bitcoin address than what was verified when i start the escrow process. Totally my fault, but the team was very helpful in helping me to get back on track. They told me how to do it step by step to be verified again. Very happy with the service and how helpful they have been. This is already my 2nd time using this service."
"www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk provided me with the security I needed and John's support was great, it was the first time I used Escrow services, but I will definitely use them again in the future."
"Earlier today when I was unable to reach customer support on a Saturday, Max emailed me back very quickly and I appreciate that kind of response. Thank you for the help with my pending transaction so far. Amy Bauer"
"I have been using www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk for some time and always been very satisfied with their service. Never failed to me. They are very professional and responsive, and always willing to help if you have any doubts. The concierge service worth it everytime. Peace of mind and fast transaction, like always. My experience with them has been always very positive, so I would recommend them to everyone going to sell or buy a domain name. Thank you guys and keep up the good work!"
"www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk agent John is a great person, Very kind. Thanks to www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk"
"John and Diana helped me when I wanted to buy a rare and expensive product. I thank them for their help. +++++ for www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk"
"I want to thank John and the cotswoldescrow.co.uk team for giving me the necessary support when I bought a car in Texas. Escrow service from cotswoldescrow.co.uk. He saved me because the owner of the car said he had no problem, but the car when he got to me, he had problems, and John helped me and learned step by step how to proceed. Thank you cotswoldescrow.co.uk for not losing my money ($14000)"
"John and his www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk team helped me and my husband buy our first home together and we could not be more grateful."
"I wanted to buy a product that was worth £750 and the seller agreed to use Cotswold Escrow, but after we deposited the payment at Cotswold Escrow, the seller did not send the product. Thanks Cotswoldescrow.co.uk because of them I wasn't fooled by that salesman. Cotswold Escrow, returned my deposit immediately. Thank John for your help."
"www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk offered me the necessary support and responded quickly and promptly to every question. Thx to Diana ...great support"
www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 50 reviews