www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk

Tell us how www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Kim was very helpful throughout all the process, being it my first domain purchase this was extremely useful. I would definitely recommend cotswoldescrow.co.uk as a service!
Kim was INCREDIBLY helpful to me through my most recent transaction. I typically have someone at my office handle domain sales, and they were out today and I asked Kim if she'd help talk me through the process as it had been years since the last time I'd done anything like this, so I was feeling pretty rusty. Kim was incredibly kind and patient with me and talked me through the entire process. I can't thank her enough for talking me through my concerns!
Kim was super helpful and really speedy with her responses.
Kim was amazing, only one who understand me and tried to solve my problem.

Regards from Turkey
I had Kim help me out. She was punctual to the response, and open to clearing up any holes in my knowledge. I found our transaction to be pleasant.
Great customer service. Being able to chat in real time may have saved me from fraud and the ensuing hassle attached to it. Thanks for your great service!
Kim was very helpful and quickly help me verify what I needed.
Kim was very responsive and answered all of my questions promptly and accurately. Thank you Kim! Great customer service.
Just had an online chat with Kim and she was very helpful. Answered all my questions. So far this process has been very easy and straightforward -- something I very much appreciate.
Support team was really good with answering questions.

They cooperated between different sections to get my problems solved.

Really good experience!
Very secure payment system, you feel safe from the begining to the end of the sale !!
Thank you very much to Reese from Escrow.com
He really helped me with everything
He answered all my questions
Thanks to Reese, I've solved all my problems, found answers to every question.
Kim did a great job helping me get set up and verified, and was able to quickly resolve a couple of unexpected kinks.
A perfect and safe solution for domain transfer, and also a very friendly support team. Good Experience.
Great customer support, Kim is very helpful and answered my question quickly, no wait time and very friendly.
Brilliant service. Have used cotswoldescrow.co.uk on many occassions and never had an issue. Their chat support are really fast and excellent to deal with. Perfect when selling domain names.
Kim's service is great.
Cotswoldescrow.co.uk itself took 10+ days after I transferred the money. Never going to use again. But, Kim helped as 10/10 quality.
I'm very happy with cotswoldescrow.co.uk service. I was very worried not knowing if any of these online services is legit, but they made the transaction process easy for me and fast. Use the concierge service for sure. I highly recommend it for doing Domain Transfer or any type of buying/selling service. This company is well trusted.
Kim was most helpful on the online chat, alleviating any fears i had regarding a domain name transfer. 5 stars. Would recommend.
Kim and everyone at cotswoldescrow.co.uk have been nothing but prompt, professional, and flexible. What else you want??? Give em a try they are worth it!
www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 147 reviews