Cult Beauty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cult Beauty
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Cult Beauty made you happy
I placed two orders but the tracking is stopped, the assistance is not responding, I lost my money
Ordered a mini pallette with regular delivery for 21 Euro including the delivery.as soon as the pakege arrived to Canada the HDL express delivery asked me to pay extra 26.5 CAN for fees and duties which is 83% of the pakege worth. The tax here is 13%. I refuse to pay that extra fee and cult beauty refused to return my money.
Have been trying to contact them to be able to return an item that came without a hygiene seal. No one's replying to my emails and messages or picking up the phone. Absolutely dreadful customer service
Would actually be no stars ordered on 9th December, heard nothing, emailed twice no reply, the number of the website is a mobile number! No business voicemail! Had fraudsters written all over it!
Ordered gifts for Christmas, 3 weeks later, items never came. Despite carrier saying they were delivered. Certainly not delivered to me. Items sold out after that so could not even reorder.. Very disappointed..
I placed an order on December 2 that still hasn’t arrived 2.5 weeks later, despite a stated 3-5 day delivery time. They don’t respond to emails or phone calls. Cult Beauty is a scam company run by fraudsters and I would not recommend anyone to order anything from them.
Worst webshop experience. Should be a minus stars to rate. Placed an order on 28 November and never been delivered to my place, the status is always stays the same, departed from cult beauty warehouse.

Poor customer services who kept me waiting again and again for more than a week to process my queries, and lastly being told my parcel is already damaged.

Please never place an order to this scam website, you will never get your parcel!!!
Bad customer service. Do not reply to emails. Can never speak to anyone
Appalling customer service AVOID
Appalling.
Ordered online( as obviously no shops open and no testers anywhere) lots of items, including two foundations at £34 each.
On opening the box, could tell immediately they were too yellow in shade for me, so returned straight away. Wouldn't of worn even if shade was OK as smelt off. Sour smell.
Box arrived damaged on one.

Just had email saying look like been used and they won't refund! Why would I use if not right shade?!!!?

Disgusting customer service.
Making false accusations.

Id give zero stars if possible.
Will not shop with them again and will fight to get money back.
BEWARE- reading these reviews shows how terrible they are
The product they delivered seemed fake and caused an awful skin irritation on my face that I needed medication to resolve.
Still haven't received my order for almost a month now.My parcel is stuck in my country's post office and i have no idea if it will be delivered to me.My parcel incurred tax from customs which I had already paid online.This was my first time to order from cult beauty and I was so disappointed.I understand that it is my responsibility to pay the tax that might be incurred but I also think that you have a responsibility to inform your customers whether their parcel will be delivered to their addresses or we will have to get it from the post offic Taking a cab from my place to the post office is almost half the price of my order and it is really frustrating.I even emailed the customer service but it is already 72hrs and still no reply.So here I am wondering what will happen to my first order from this CULT.Never again❌
Absolute scam!
Terrible experience!
Ordered expensive skincare for 200$. When arrived, one item's lid has obviously not been properly closed by them, and all the fluid was in the package spread on the other items, all wet and dirty and disgusting. Obviously not in any condition to use or give as a present as I intended to. I mailed the customer service, they immediately said they'd refund the price. The refund was freaking 10$. Absolutely hilarious! Will never order again! All further emails have been ignored completely. Be careful! Absolute scam!
CHEATED & LOOTED.
For the first time, my wife ordered 8-9 items from Cult Beauty to be delivered to Oman. To our surprise, once we received the delivery around 4-5 main items were missing, even after paying fully for all the items. Even the bill inside the box shows all the items are being paid for.

Its been over 10 days since we are sending them repeated emails without getting any response. To add to our horror their phone line are also not working. It's absolutely a dead silence at their side.

We are feeling cheated on POOR DELIVERY and WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE by Cult Beauty.
A company that is very excellent in handling and fast shipping, even the condition of the shipment and the purposes, which leads me to a very excellent condition.
I would rate this company 5 stars I've placed 5 orders with them now even tho 2 of my orders had items missing but I had a reply to my email within 2 hours and they shipped out special delivery the following day extremely good fast customer service 10/10 shipping quick next day service I only order when offers on 20% off days you do get a great discount and you know the items are genuine unlike other sites will always use cultbeauty
Fast delivery and excellent costumer service.
Absolutely terrible service, Their product smelt weird and had only been here a month. Staff were rude and condescending and only offered me a store refund as a "show of good faith". However I was told that it was my fault for "stockpiling" the product as it was natural. I bough the product late april and it has a shelf life of 12 months. Wouldnt order from them again. Very dissapointing
Love all the brands stocked on the website & the information & reviews for each item helps me to make an informed decision when buying anything. An item was missing from my recent order but it had been delivered to me within 2 days of letting customer service know. This is excellent service, especially during the difficult times we’re in. 5*
Great looking website lured me in but all style no substance. Ordered package, I tracked on Hermes, looked dodgy as they said they tried to deliver but I knew this was false. Contacted CB, they said the parcel was lost and issued a refund straightaway (great!) and a 10% discount on next order (not so great as I had ordered with an introductory 15% discount). Couple of days later had a text from Hermes saying the parcel was coming (unexpected but this was promising- I was hoping the parcel would arrive and I could then contact CB to cancel the refund/repay). Parcel arrived and was suspiciously light but didn't look tempered with and was closed. Opened it and it was full of tissue paper, the packing slip, the CB catalogue and a free sample. Not quite the £100 order... Contacted CB to let them know and they were uninterested. Anyway, a whole lot of faff for nothing. Use Lookfantastic.

Classing this as a damaged item as the box did not contain the items.
I was made aware delivery may take longer than usual because of today's circumstances with the virus, however i received it in a matter of days. I would be happy to order from here and have it sent as a gift to a friend or family member without me needing to wrap it. Will definitely be ordering from here again
Cult Beauty is rated 2.76 based on 119 reviews