Cult Beauty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cult Beauty
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Cult Beauty made you happy
Bad customer service. Do not reply to emails. Can never speak to anyone
Appalling customer service AVOID
Appalling.
Ordered online( as obviously no shops open and no testers anywhere) lots of items, including two foundations at £34 each.
On opening the box, could tell immediately they were too yellow in shade for me, so returned straight away. Wouldn't of worn even if shade was OK as smelt off. Sour smell.
Box arrived damaged on one.

Just had email saying look like been used and they won't refund! Why would I use if not right shade?!!!?

Disgusting customer service.
Making false accusations.

Id give zero stars if possible.
Will not shop with them again and will fight to get money back.
BEWARE- reading these reviews shows how terrible they are
The product they delivered seemed fake and caused an awful skin irritation on my face that I needed medication to resolve.
Still haven't received my order for almost a month now.My parcel is stuck in my country's post office and i have no idea if it will be delivered to me.My parcel incurred tax from customs which I had already paid online.This was my first time to order from cult beauty and I was so disappointed.I understand that it is my responsibility to pay the tax that might be incurred but I also think that you have a responsibility to inform your customers whether their parcel will be delivered to their addresses or we will have to get it from the post offic Taking a cab from my place to the post office is almost half the price of my order and it is really frustrating.I even emailed the customer service but it is already 72hrs and still no reply.So here I am wondering what will happen to my first order from this CULT.Never again❌
Absolute scam!
Terrible experience!
Ordered expensive skincare for 200$. When arrived, one item's lid has obviously not been properly closed by them, and all the fluid was in the package spread on the other items, all wet and dirty and disgusting. Obviously not in any condition to use or give as a present as I intended to. I mailed the customer service, they immediately said they'd refund the price. The refund was freaking 10$. Absolutely hilarious! Will never order again! All further emails have been ignored completely. Be careful! Absolute scam!
CHEATED & LOOTED.
For the first time, my wife ordered 8-9 items from Cult Beauty to be delivered to Oman. To our surprise, once we received the delivery around 4-5 main items were missing, even after paying fully for all the items. Even the bill inside the box shows all the items are being paid for.

Its been over 10 days since we are sending them repeated emails without getting any response. To add to our horror their phone line are also not working. It's absolutely a dead silence at their side.

We are feeling cheated on POOR DELIVERY and WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE by Cult Beauty.
A company that is very excellent in handling and fast shipping, even the condition of the shipment and the purposes, which leads me to a very excellent condition.
I would rate this company 5 stars I've placed 5 orders with them now even tho 2 of my orders had items missing but I had a reply to my email within 2 hours and they shipped out special delivery the following day extremely good fast customer service 10/10 shipping quick next day service I only order when offers on 20% off days you do get a great discount and you know the items are genuine unlike other sites will always use cultbeauty
Fast delivery and excellent costumer service.
Absolutely terrible service, Their product smelt weird and had only been here a month. Staff were rude and condescending and only offered me a store refund as a "show of good faith". However I was told that it was my fault for "stockpiling" the product as it was natural. I bough the product late april and it has a shelf life of 12 months. Wouldnt order from them again. Very dissapointing
Love all the brands stocked on the website & the information & reviews for each item helps me to make an informed decision when buying anything. An item was missing from my recent order but it had been delivered to me within 2 days of letting customer service know. This is excellent service, especially during the difficult times we’re in. 5*
Great looking website lured me in but all style no substance. Ordered package, I tracked on Hermes, looked dodgy as they said they tried to deliver but I knew this was false. Contacted CB, they said the parcel was lost and issued a refund straightaway (great!) and a 10% discount on next order (not so great as I had ordered with an introductory 15% discount). Couple of days later had a text from Hermes saying the parcel was coming (unexpected but this was promising- I was hoping the parcel would arrive and I could then contact CB to cancel the refund/repay). Parcel arrived and was suspiciously light but didn't look tempered with and was closed. Opened it and it was full of tissue paper, the packing slip, the CB catalogue and a free sample. Not quite the £100 order... Contacted CB to let them know and they were uninterested. Anyway, a whole lot of faff for nothing. Use Lookfantastic.

Classing this as a damaged item as the box did not contain the items.
I was made aware delivery may take longer than usual because of today's circumstances with the virus, however i received it in a matter of days. I would be happy to order from here and have it sent as a gift to a friend or family member without me needing to wrap it. Will definitely be ordering from here again
AVOID! Very poor customer service experience! Ordered 2 items. Didn’t arrive on time. Suspected something was odd (the product was with the courier without any movement for a long period, which was unlikely considering they were making timely deliveries to me from other companies). Highlighted this to their customer service. Got an incompetent person, Linda. She asked me to be patient instead of checking. Waited. Sent another mail after their stipulated “5 working days”. She said it’s likely lost. Well Linda, had you checked on day 4, when I raised my concern, you would have realised that early and saved me the trouble of drafting another mail! She gave me options- 1) could send products again 2) refund. I chose refund and made the mistake of mentioning in my mail that “I had to get replacement products since I did not receive any products from them” as my reason for not wanting to wait and have her send them
again. She chose to interpret it as “cult beauty” sent me the “replacement” products and asked me why I need a refund!!!!! Do these customer service people not have access to any information on our accounts or orders or deliveries?!!! Linda, where do you have any information showing any delivery to me from Cult Beauty?!!!! It’s appalling how lazy and inefficient they are!!! All you need to do is check..do your job..take complaints seriously! How difficult is it?! I am still mailing this person. Please pray I get my refund.
Guys, shop from lookfantastic. I must have spent a £1000 on their site and there’s never been a problem. *knock wood
Hope this review helps someone.
AVOID. Think twice about using this company. Ordered 4 items, never arrived. Queried, told 3 of the items were out of stock and the 4th item would be reordered. This never arrived. It is clear that there is systemic failure combined with poor customer service within this company. AVOID.
Only discovered Cult beauty recently & have already made orders on 3 different occasions & I’ve no had problems with payments or delivery each time, items come very well packaged, no complaints what’s so ever.
think twice before ordering. very very poor shopping experience. Waiting for delivery for 30+ days. they even didn't bother to contact me to inform that the package was not shipped by their carrier (for some reason on their side/ it was an international order). When I asked what happened they apologized and promised to send again promptly again and it's been another 2 weeks when I need to chaise them again.
I have received an product which expiry within 2 months!
Worst place to order from. Not able to contact them, item has not been delivered after waiting 35 days. Appalled
Very poor customer service. No chance to contact with them.
Cult Beauty is rated 2.88 based on 112 reviews