Cygnett Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cygnett
Read Cygnett Reviews

About Cygnett:

Brother and sister team Tim and Sophie Swann love digital technology and in 2003 as the market for digital accessories was beginning to grow they saw an opportunity to provide quality and stylish phone cases from Melbourne to the World.

Fourteen years later Cygnett products are sold in over 200,000 retail outlets through 42 countries. The range includes over 100 digital accessory products, including cables, chargers, cases and a full range of power banks.

Based in Melbourne the business has a team of passionate design and quality driven experts who strive to ensure every Cygnett product is beautifully crafted, packaged and delivered to customers.

Tell us how Cygnett made you happy
Good customer service
Good build quality πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
So stable for my iPhone 7 plus
Wonderful
I bought 1,
I gave to my brother and I bought one more for me,
Does it job. Thank you.
Great products
Great Product
Great products
..............
Good product, charges well.
Perfect mount 10/10
The power button seems to be difficult for pressing
Powers two devices each charge. Charge percentage display is useful.
Lightweight, handy and exactly what I wanted!
its great....
Great Product . Love using it .
I would like to share my wonderful experience with the Customer Service I received on 21/05/2020 from Brayden Thibou who helped me through the process when I had forgotten to add an item to my order. As well as being prompt, Brayden was understanding and refunded the postage price on the second order as he was not able to add to the original order. This made me able to add the 30% off coupon aswell which I was stoked about. Brayden was polite and well mannered who went to great lengths to ensure the satisfaction of my experience with Cygnett. He is an asset to your team and should be commended for his efforts as it is sadly uncommon in 2020 to deal with customer service teams this good.
Excellent use support many devices
so far so good
Excellent customer service and delivery
Cygnett is rated 4.85 based on 66 reviews