Cygnett Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cygnett

About Cygnett: Brother and sister team Tim and Sophie Swann love digital technology and in 2003 as the market for digital accessories was beginning to grow they saw an opportunity to provide quality and stylish phone cases from Melbourne to the World.

Fourteen years later Cygnett products are sold in over 200,000 retail outlets through 42 countries. The range includes over 100 digital accessory products, including cables, chargers, cases and a full range of power banks.

Based in Melbourne the business has a team of passionate design and quality driven experts who strive to ensure every Cygnett product is beautifully crafted, packaged and delivered to customers.

Tell us how Cygnett made you happy

"Great product, nice and compact and fits easily in my laptop bag for day to day use. Very happy with it overall."
"Very good Jump Starter and Power Bank for the price"
"Absolutely love their products. Always super fast shipping, and excellent value for money. Thanks so much!"
"Transaction was easy and postage was quick. Awesome"
"Good Powerbank for Iphone X"
"Extremely durable lightening adaptor best by far and worth extra cost for sure"
"Best case I've put on my phone!"
"Ordered a 26k power bank and 3 different armor cables. Power bank is second to none one of the best I have used. Great capacity, doesn’t over heat feels well made. The included charging cable is pretty average though. Otherwise exactly what I was looking for in a power bank. The cables though leave a bit to be desired. They are extremely easy to tangle and kink. I am unsure if they will last with my travels compared to the nomad cables I had been using previously. Time will tell but I can already see them getting tension marks as I quickly fold them away. Would buy a power bank again in a heart beat. Shipping was fast and easy."
"Postage too slow"