Decomatters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decomatters

Tell us how Decomatters made you happy
Not even worth 1 star. Total scammers. Avoid at all cost! Sent my parcel to a totally different address and took my money. Shocking!
I placed an order for 2 canvases with a voucher, they sent the first one to the wrong address after 3 weeks, the 2nd one hasn't arrived from the order date of 10th Nov. I've not had a single email responded to, 2 of the addresses don't even work! I try to phone, over 150 times now, and not got through even once. This is disgusting, and I wont make the same mistake twice.
Absolutely shocking ordered from Wish wish I hadn’t of bothered. A month and still no items managed to get through on phone told items would arrive by end of the week 2 weeks later won’t answer phone or email and still no good so disappointed as they were a birthday present ok out of pocket now on postage avoid at all costs!!!!
Absolute joke, took my money - waiting over 2 months for the products!! when I do get through nothing but silly excuses .... totally unacceptable avoid at all costs - total scammers
Order not arrived, can't get in touch, think there a scam
They take your money and you dont get the goods. .Scam dont bother with them
They didn't respond to my emails, or answer their phone. The masks I ordered took 3 weeks and arrived after the date needed.
Decomatter took payment for postage but never postage the goods and will not return the postage paid
Decomatters is rated 1.13 based on 8 reviews