DFS Group Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend DFS Group
5PM
5PM

Tell us how DFS Group made you happy

"I have dealt with DFS four times now and on each occasion it was a pleasure to deal.The whole process of buying through to delivery was seamless.You are kept informed all along the way their communication is excellent. They have excelled on each purchase and I think their products are such good value,Would not hesitate to buy from them again."
Are you DFS Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They are not customer friendly. Their products are are far below standard. Bring back MFI. I paid for a product and paid £1,000.0 they give me a receipt of £800,00 and I am still contacting them to get my £200.00 refund but to no avail. After several attempts to contact them they promised to call me back up to now nothing fruitful to my request. This is backed by the store manager so please beware purchasing transactions with the sales agents. This incident happened recently at old Kent road branch in South London. The current store manager there aware and he's behind the syndicate. They never get back to it and I'm still waiting."
"Bought latex king size mattress went all flat sent dfs engineer he agreed and said they will replace with new .phoned up about four weeks and they said they we're in dispute with the company who make them not cheap £700 ,So I said I have lost my faith in that firm,and would like to order a different one,they said fine pick new one and delivery free.WoW what a amazing company 10 out of 10 customer service"
"Was let down by fab sofas going into liquidation and taking a £470 deposit and no sofas. Went looking again as I needed new sofas. Went into DFS and had a look around spoke to a salesperson and explained my situation so the salesperson spoke to his manager and gave me 10% off on top of the sale price. So saved most of the £470 deposit I lost. Thanks DFS store in Ayr Scotland."
DFS Group is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews