Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll: SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Over 7 Days

How would you rate Sexy Sex Doll ?

Rocketeer72
Verified Buyer
"hello everyone, Im a new member here but I did use this forum for extensive research before I made my first online purchase .so thanks to everyone that contributes to this forum. Received my 6ye 161E N24 from SSD last week and I have to say that Im very satisfied with the product and customer service.. within a few days of my purchase I received pictures of my doll with pubic hair just like I requested and a week later she was at my front door, one day earlier that scheduled by fedex. packing was nice and it did come with the 2 free outfits,extra wig , and 2 usb heater, one Heater wich looks much better then the one from manufacturer... the neck connector is super efficient and fast, love how easy it is to place or remove the head, wich btw, the N24 head is nice and soft. the ball joints are great even though the wrist joit is still a little tricky to get it right ... I did purchase a different doll a day after ordering from SSD... I found this Maniquin warehouse that have sex dolls , they are located 20min away in East Brunswick, NJ. so I just had to go there and check out their showroom... unfortunately they did not have many choices for skin colors, mostly pale with a few heads to choose from... I got excited and got one , about 165cm c cup, with a cuse asian head ... total $1000... was kinda cool to be able to take her home right away while I waited for my SSD doll but had I known how fast SSD would arrive, I would not have purchased from the warehouse and unfortunately they do not accept returns... anyway, thank you SSD and thanks to 6Ye for such a great doll!!! now, how do I post pictures??????"
"Some extra's like clothing, dolls are packaged profesionally. Communication is great. Shop here if you want to avoid high taxes in your country."
"Perfect weight and size for standing feet, more natural poses, and more of a realistic body shape. Only problem I had was a miscommunication on their side. They rectified the issue, but 3 weeks later. Last of what was supposed to come with doll arrived today"
"The doll heads are perfect and arrived quickly and were professionally packaged. They easily and significantly change the appearance of my dolls especially with different wigs. All sexy."
"2 reps[I know of]@ SSD have made me feel positive on this & a future purchase. Trust is very valuable @ SSD. They answer questions in a timely way that helps make a good choice. SSD has MUCH more of that IMPORTANT info. on products from companies that they list. If a comparison of popular sizes/features is sought then it's ALL @ SSD ! I had some customization done on this Jayde body but I think a next step up @ SSD may add a CUSTOMIZATION dept."
"Realistic, beautiful, mature face. Mouth opening bigger than my last head, so very happy with that."
"Very pleased with Heather,an excellent sex doll. The whole ordering process took just under 4 weeks from order to delivery, with excellent customer care from Isaac. Heather is very realistic and came supplied with two insertable vaginas which I would recommend as their feel adds to any sexual experience. I would also recommend the standing option as this adds to Heather's realism. I ordered two dark brown wigs but the team at Sexy Sex Doll included a blonde wig instead, which was a nice touch and appreciated. I would highly recommend ordering from Sexy Sex Doll and a WM Doll."
"An astounding Piece of work. I am still in awe about every part of her. All I can say is; Keep it up guys, you`re amayzing! Thank you all! Greetings from Patrick"
Rocketeer72
Verified Buyer
"anyway, thank you SSD and thanks to 6Ye for such a great doll!!!"
"Since I discovered love dolls i wanted to purchase one but the cost on many websites always stopped me. What I wanted was an cheap doll to try and then i saw The mini love doll and among them Laura and decided to finally give it a shot. It's been a few weeks after i received her and i can say this is a good quality-price ratio. Don't expect some high end quality product cause that's not what you'll get but it's more than enough for anyone who's still wavering about buying a doll like me and i don't regret purchasing her at all. I recommend Laura and actually any mini love doll to all of you guys still hesitant to take the first step."
"The chubby Climax doll is Great! She is beautifully voluptuous and the fixed vagina is awesome with a built in cervix! Nice touch. Also, Isaac and Sexy Sex Dolls are awesome. The service provided is the best. I received this doll but the joints fell apart but Isaac worked with CLM to get me a new body fast! The new body is perfect and all joints are working perfectly. Also, a shout out to CLM for making things right! Sexy Sex Dolls, Isaac and CLM dolls rock and I am now a loyal customer!"
"The dress is soft, tapered near the butt for easy access, and came with matching g-string! My Josie doll looks stunning!"
"Looks in real even better. Super cute & amazing shape. One of my favorite heads so long. Thanks Isaac for the super fast shipment, service and great communication. Just the best experience with a vendor today."
"Overall, this doll exceeded my expectations. She is beautiful and I am very pleased with the skin tone and options I ordered. I was hesitant making such an expensive purchase online sight unseen, but the communication and support were very good throughout the process until (and after) she arrived at my door. So five stars for quality, communication, and customer support. Some tips: make sure you handle your doll for dressing and posing with the provided cloth gloves to minimize getting oils from your hand on the TPE skin, use the stain remover for any stains from oils or clothing that bleeds, and brush on baby powder every couple of weeks to keep her skin smooth. I would definitely purchase again through SexySexDoll (I have already ordered another head)"
"I bought the most realistic doll - meaning 32-23-33, 5'4". Her face is beautiful, Korean I was told. It took about a month and a half to finally receive her. I worked with the same sales agent throughout the selection and manufacturing process. He was very professional and listened. He worked with me. Upon receiving the doll she was very well packaged - a box, not a crate. The only con I have which is not any fault of the company is that she weighs a lot more than I imagined. She is not easy to move or carry around. That being said it means I modify my expectations and find a way to make the weight a non-issue. To the companies favor the metal skeleton feels smooth and durable. No clicking sounds, just move the limbs firmly and smoothly. I need to learn how to dress her and position her. Some may be looking for just sex... yeah, she'll be good at that I'm sure. However to me, she's a sculpture, to dress and pose. Love my purchase"
"Good product! I was surprised when she arrived."
"She is a good looking delicate doll. I don't sex with her much because she is little bit too heavy i think."
"After I got a scam doll from another site. I gave SSD a try because it looks like a trustworthy site. Good web design, good reviews and detailed doll spec, all these make me feel confident. And the doll I just received yesterday proves that my decision was right. I will buy from Sexysexdoll again."
"So far so good! I spent a lot of time on a lot of different doll websites before making this purchase, I'm glad I bought my first doll from SSD. Customer service is good, all my questions were answered quickly, and my request for specific doll pictures were sent. I give 4 stars because I couldn't touch and feel the product before I made purchase."
"Just received my Chloe doll. She is a top notch product that is worth the wait. I didn't read the ordering process instruction and thought all the dolls are ready to ship. Now I understand the whole process, it will be far easier to order my next doll."
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.68 based on 60 reviews