Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll:

SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy
Great team to deal with.
πŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very beautiful! Costumer service was very helpful with making her exactly the why I was wanting. The shipping was also faster than expected. I am very happy with her.
Very life-like. Superb craftsmanship.
I couldn't recommend to buy from this vendor. In my opinion he sold me a cheap fake doll (YL150O) unbelieveable bad manufacturing und tpe quality. After a few month very expensive garbage. No after sales support.
Delivery of order was fairly quick. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the item. I added separate eyelids to her for different looks.
Good selection of products, easy to order on-line, great customer service and altogether speedy service.
I liked how the representative answered my questions clearly precisely. And I like how the pricing is cheaper than other vendors I've dealt with without sacrificing quality. The website is a bit disorganized, I feel like the search and filter set up could be more efficient, but otherwise I enjoyed doing business with this vendor.
The stain remover cream completely removed large black stain. Thank you DB
Very good product
I recommend SSD because they kept me well informed throughout the entire process of my order. I had a minor issue with shipping but Isaac was reliable. I will return for my next doll at SSD.
This is perhaps the best purchase I have ever made in such a long time! My doll looks and feels very realistic and she performs outstandingly well. She is a combination of the Jinsan 172cm H-cup and 6Ye head #N30 Yuan and looks fantastic. A big thanks goes out to Isaac and the production team at Sexy Sex Doll who were at hand to guide me every step of the way through a satisfying ordering and purchasing process :-)
Not much to say about the TPE glue, other than it works great. The 5 stars is mostly for the generous amount of TPE that I received. Thank you guys very much.
Had a completely custom head made. I sent in pictures of the face and they nailed it. Overall process was about a month and a half. Worth the wait and am very happy with my order.
What I was looking
I bought glue thinking it was the sort that melts and welds TPE. Received glue more similar to super glue, which does bond TPE very well, but cannot be used for surface applications as superglue cures into a hard substance, opposite of the texture of the TPE. I'm marking as acceptable for the fact I did need to make some deep to the skeleton bonds where this glue is acceptable.
I'm complety satisfyed with the product and it's shipping speed. Thanks !
beautiful skirt
Product did not work properly.
Dont have anything to say
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.59 based on 217 reviews