Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll: SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"5 Stars, because aside from the standard service to be expected (fast delivery, shipping info+tracking, ...) Sexysexdoll went the extra mile: since I ordered a non standard configuration (extra head with different "style" than in the heads section), they sent up front images to confirm, they got it right, prior to shipment. That is excellent and very smart customer service, to make sure, you get what you want as a customer and to avoid exoensive returns. Smart and customer friendly!"
"I love this japanese face and the head fits perfectly on my WM170H Cup doll. I also asked for custom makeup which SSD applied before shipping. I love japanese faces and I now have a hot japanese fitness model who lives with me."
"What you see IS what you get. You can follow your shipments progress along with the tracking number they provide. Remember, you will have to be present to sign for your package, or you can opt to collect it yourself. Great customer service, very friendly. I recommend SSD and intend to buy from them in the future."
"doll was nice the breast dent happened Isaac sent me a video on how to fix and told me he was shipping me some glue to fix never came. The other breast has a weak spot in it this all in the first few hours checking it out.but lets start at the beginning I ordered Jayed in cocoa pink nipples n labia they sent me a picture she was pale ok they fixed that made her cocoa with natural nips n labia they sent me anther picture I said ok just ship her. then I get her n her breasts are defective rest of her is just fine. so now I have ordered the glue to try n fix the breast dent not sure what to do about the weak spot on other breast. Guess I wont be fondeling her breasts kind of sad but still gave 3 stars not sure why."
"The website is easy to use, the doll is absolutely beautiful and you will not be disappointed. I've been put off buying a doll and decided to just do it. I have ordered a 6Ye doll. She is such a beautiful lady. The biggest problem is that I had no idea how to move her limbs. Upon speaking with Isaac about it, he put a lot of effort into instructing me. When it comes to customer service, Sexysexdoll and the folks just can't be beaten."
"Sexdoll are number one doll. Beautiful and sexy nice hot."
"Fast and Isaac was very helpful"
"Bought a TPE repair kit. The included TPE test material had a few imperfections (mosly bubbles)... I don't know if it was by design but it gave a perfect test surface before doing the actual repair."
"Hello Isaac: The doll I received "Nurumi" is very pretty and has become an excellent companion in my home. She is definitely very realistic looking. -- On the down side, She is heavier and stiffer than I anticipated. Changing her and moving the joints can be difficult despite my strength. -- Thank you for very good delivery service Sincerely/ Vincent"
"Work well"
"I am very happy with the doll. She is better than expected, quite amazing. Thanks also to Isaac E. Who was a big help. Keep up the good work!"
"I am happy with my purchase."
"Wow customer service from this place is best I ever seen! One of the outfits tore, without my knowledge or even my request I get email with tracking number for replacement. Amazed at such customer service. On top of that they continue contact me with follow up emails. They take pride in there work for sure."
"I still have not received the glue. Please send a refund."
"Very quick service and good communications."
"The Marilyn doll is very lifelike in appearance and to touch of the “skin”. The skin color is slightly grayer in color and would suggest you order a more tanned model. The movement of the doll is quite stiff; and can really only move in one direction at once. Improvement could be made in the structure skeleton materials/joints to reduce stiffness. The doll has quite a bit of “creaking” sounds in the attachment of the head stud to the torso nut. Improvement could be made in the attachment fastener to reduce these sounds. The hands/fingers cannot take much bending; or curling of the fingers without damage; or poking the skeleton through the finger tips. I would still recommend the doll; just understand the limits. She is very beautiful and does “coax” you to interact with her."
"Probably has the best selection of TPE dolls of all the online vendors."
"Everything good"
"Very petite and quite easy to maneuver. Be warned though, she is fragile, go easy on her!"
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.59 based on 179 reviews