Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll: SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Click Here

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Kat
"I just wanted to share my experience with SSD and everything went smoothly. Except for me researching for a month and throwing a lot of questions at Isaac and Ally. So the choice fell on 6YE Amor Doll with WM head #159 and tan skin, the factory pictures looked great and then it went with UPS..... UPS messed up big time: first the package arrived after 11 days (Standard Service is 5 days) and the package I received was only a head. So after contacting Isaac, he quickly resolved the issue by tracing my package and got a courier to pick up the package I received. The initial information from UPS was that they would deliver on Friday, which they changed to Monday for some reason. Because they don't deliver on Saturday. =/ UPS also doesn't have time slot choices, just until end of day delivery. So finally she arrived after an arduous journey late in the afternoon. And Isaac didn't lie when he said she'd look better in person. =D Love her thicc behind and legs, reminds me of Chun Li. =) Also the tan color of the head and body blends well. ^-^ Thank you Isaac and Ally for the great customer service! =D"
"Great, great company! Get your doll today! Amazing customer service and the quality of the doll is out of this world! I would never buy from any other site! I am saving up for my next sex doll!"
"5 Stars, because aside from the standard service to be expected (fast delivery, shipping info+tracking, ...) Sexysexdoll went the extra mile: since I ordered a non standard configuration (extra head with different "style" than in the heads section), they sent up front images to confirm, they got it right, prior to shipment. That is excellent and very smart customer service, to make sure, you get what you want as a customer and to avoid exoensive returns. Smart and customer friendly!"
"Very life-like. Superb craftsmanship."
"I couldn't recommend to buy from this vendor. In my opinion he sold me a cheap fake doll (YL150O) unbelieveable bad manufacturing und tpe quality. After a few month very expensive garbage. No after sales support."
"The doll is very good, but I am unhappy about the after shiping services. I have waiting for the 50% tax refound more than 10 days. No answer."
"Delivery of order was fairly quick. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the item. I added separate eyelids to her for different looks."
"The "TPE Glue" for over 13 Euro was just some superglue in a tube you can get locally for way less. It came from China after three weeks."
"Good selection of products, easy to order on-line, great customer service and altogether speedy service."
"I liked how the representative answered my questions clearly precisely. And I like how the pricing is cheaper than other vendors I've dealt with without sacrificing quality. The website is a bit disorganized, I feel like the search and filter set up could be more efficient, but otherwise I enjoyed doing business with this vendor."
"I did not receive the expected product as advertised (see screen shot from website). I ordered two- 20ml vials of TPE solvent for a total of 40ml. Instead I received two mini-tubes of Chinese crazy-glue that when opened were 90% air and 10% glue. Far less than the 40ml advertised. Although someone named Issac promised a replacement approximately 2 weeks ago, I have still not received product for an order placed in early July. Please see images below to see what 40ml's looks like vs what I received and false advertising on the website. I have no choice but to share my experience with my network so no-one else gets cheated by your company. Very, very disappointed and 'Issac' should be ashamed of himself. Nice business model."
"The stain remover cream completely removed large black stain. Thank you DB"
"Very good product"
"I recommend SSD because they kept me well informed throughout the entire process of my order. I had a minor issue with shipping but Isaac was reliable. I will return for my next doll at SSD."
"This is perhaps the best purchase I have ever made in such a long time! My doll looks and feels very realistic and she performs outstandingly well. She is a combination of the Jinsan 172cm H-cup and 6Ye head #N30 Yuan and looks fantastic. A big thanks goes out to Isaac and the production team at Sexy Sex Doll who were at hand to guide me every step of the way through a satisfying ordering and purchasing process :-)"
"Not much to say about the TPE glue, other than it works great. The 5 stars is mostly for the generous amount of TPE that I received. Thank you guys very much."
"The doll took longer than I was told for delivery. I didn't get the wig that I selected. The joints on the doll was really loose. It would even stand properly. The doll was a wm doll, this was the second wm doll I have purchased with the same problem. I wont be buying another. Will I buy from Sexy Sex Doll again, I don't know."
"Had a completely custom head made. I sent in pictures of the face and they nailed it. Overall process was about a month and a half. Worth the wait and am very happy with my order."
"What I was looking"
"I bought glue thinking it was the sort that melts and welds TPE. Received glue more similar to super glue, which does bond TPE very well, but cannot be used for surface applications as superglue cures into a hard substance, opposite of the texture of the TPE. I'm marking as acceptable for the fact I did need to make some deep to the skeleton bonds where this glue is acceptable."
"I'm complety satisfyed with the product and it's shipping speed. Thanks !"
"beautiful skirt"
"Product did not work properly."
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.52 based on 219 reviews