Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

Sexy Sex Doll 5 star review on 21st April 2019
Aleksandr Vasjohha
Sexy Sex Doll 5 star review on 24th February 2019
Kat
Great product especially for the price. Best value I found by far. Shipped and arrived ahead of schedule despite the current shipping delays and they even managed to work out the issue of the package being overweight. They answered any questions I had quickly and managed to deliver a great product on time and exceed my expectations. Next purchase I make will definitely be through them.

Purchase from sexdriod.com
I'm very happy with my purchase. Lovely doll as promoted. Thank you SSD
I ordered the Venus tan mini doll and she is absolutely the cutest thing ever. She is sweet and sexy; a joyful delight to cuddle with.
Where's my glue,SSD.
wow what a life like keep it up sexysexdoll.com
Great website. Customer service always replied in a timely manner. And received item as described. Would do business agian. Thanks
Excellent service, items as described.
very happy with Sexy Sex Doll and my orders,they deliver safely and will also tell you when the doll is ready and show you pictures of it before sending it asking if you are happy with it,very nice customer service and makes you feel safe and like they care about you as a customer :)
the doll is amazing I create a cosplay to dress her :)
Below is a copy of the email I sent a week ago, and never got a response to. Unless I get a satisfactory result soon, my experience will be I got ripped off and ignored when I tried opening a dialogue about it... and will never shop with Sexy Sex Doll again. :(
Hi,

I just received my order for a TPE Sex Doll Care Kit Set yesterday.

I'm quite disappointed in the package. What I got was not was as advertised on your site. The photo posted on the page shows well presented and labeled items, and what I got looks like budget-branded imitations. Half of what's listed I didn't even get. The bottle I'm assuming is glue is just a plain unlabeled bottle, and am missing the stain remover and one type of glue, which I'm assuming is the 401 glue.

Below is a link to what I ordered, and attached is a photo of my package contents.

Can we please resolve this by sending me the remaining items or arrange a partial refund? My Order # is 46593.
I am very happy with SSD. The turn around time from order submission to arrival is very quick. The shipping packaging is very durable and did not take any shipping damage.
My doll is Beautiful. Unbelievable body and face. She feels amazing and is fun to party with. Thank you SSD!
I am very pleased with SSD and my new very sexy sex doll,they are a good company to deal with.
Got the doll with no problems and fairly fast.
great doll, help me sleep at night and help with my depression. my doll is beautiful and very nice
Great service but ultimately disappointing. Pretty much a waste of $2000
The sports bra I ordered is a perfect fit. I will definitely be ordering again soon.
verry good product
She's beautiful and easy to clean up. Great purchase.
Great team to deal with.
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.59 based on 235 reviews