Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll: SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Kat
"I just wanted to share my experience with SSD and everything went smoothly. Except for me researching for a month and throwing a lot of questions at Isaac and Ally. So the choice fell on 6YE Amor Doll with WM head #159 and tan skin, the factory pictures looked great and then it went with UPS..... UPS messed up big time: first the package arrived after 11 days (Standard Service is 5 days) and the package I received was only a head. So after contacting Isaac, he quickly resolved the issue by tracing my package and got a courier to pick up the package I received. The initial information from UPS was that they would deliver on Friday, which they changed to Monday for some reason. Because they don't deliver on Saturday. =/ UPS also doesn't have time slot choices, just until end of day delivery. So finally she arrived after an arduous journey late in the afternoon. And Isaac didn't lie when he said she'd look better in person. =D Love her thicc behind and legs, reminds me of Chun Li. =) Also the tan color of the head and body blends well. ^-^ Thank you Isaac and Ally for the great customer service! =D"
"Great, great company! Get your doll today! Amazing customer service and the quality of the doll is out of this world! I would never buy from any other site! I am saving up for my next sex doll!"
"5 Stars, because aside from the standard service to be expected (fast delivery, shipping info+tracking, ...) Sexysexdoll went the extra mile: since I ordered a non standard configuration (extra head with different "style" than in the heads section), they sent up front images to confirm, they got it right, prior to shipment. That is excellent and very smart customer service, to make sure, you get what you want as a customer and to avoid exoensive returns. Smart and customer friendly!"
"I'm complety satisfyed with the product and it's shipping speed. Thanks !"
"Product did not work properly."
"The product and customer service (Issac) is second to none. Outstanding. First class. Highly recommended. SSD is a company you can trust."
"I bought a 6ye doll from SSD in the beggining of this year. The doll is very beautiful and soft, almost the same as on the photo with minor exceptions. Before buying, there were a lot of questions to which Isak patiently and efficiently answered. In general, I am very pleased with how SSD works. Highly recommend"
"If there is one level above GOOD and one less than VERY GOOD, I would vote on that. Isaac was simply awesome. He was always around to answer most of my questions either via chat or email. Some went unanswered, as though they were ignored so that got to be a little frustrating. I would definitely rate the customer service to be excellent. The product I received, however, fell a little short. The nipple and labia colors looked rushed and fake, almost like they were brushed on with a paintbrush, the color not very strong and compared to the photos on the site, they didn't look nearly as real. I really didn't realize that these dolls have small features either - for a 165cm doll, the head was smaller than a person's head and some of the body features were unrealistically tiny. The sculpt of the doll is fabulous though. I should mention that Isaac went out of his way to get my doll to me within a short timeline and I really appreciated that. One piece of advice is to provide a buyer the dress size and shoe size they would need to know to buy clothing/shoes for their particular doll. Thank you for your wonderful service!"
"I ordered 2 tubes of glue and 1 shirt and over a month later i get one and a half tubes glue and no shirt. And so long no respond to my messages. Bad shop, bad service!"
"Very Awesome very Beautiful Product,Great Service,Thank you 😊"
"OK Here's a review that aut to cut the mustard. I have been trying to find a sex doll that has a vagina that will fit me and found that this is the only company that will make it larger for me, plus she will have a built in body heater so she won't be cold to lay beside. Thank you Isaac for doing a good job?"
"Just what I was looking for."
"I ordered a 6YE Premium 161e doll and she looks exactly like on the photographs! It took her a month to arrive but it was worth the wait. She is my fitness though, since she is a bit heavy, but totally worth it! She is so lifelike that 2 times now, for a second I forgot she is a doll :) Her skin is like real human skin to the touch. Only downside I see is her love holes placement, but I can live with that. I guess she is more of a photography model than a sex doll :D Highly recommend this doll and Sexy Sex Doll. I would also like to personally thank Isaac for the great online communication we had. He answered all my questions pretty quickly. Thank you for the amazing doll."
"I have ordered 6ye doll 161e cup. It took 30 days from order to recive the doll. (Shipped to Estonia). The doll is perfect! 100% like on the photos. Very very soft and realistic! Without any chemical smell! SSD service is perfect! I am very happy!"
"The Amor doll is the best doll on the market. Everything is in all the rite places. I think all other manufactures need to follow there lead . I am very happy with my purchase."
"Prompt order processing, photo of completed order sent for my review and approval prior to shipping, all questions regarding my order answered accurately to ensure what I ordered was what I needed. A very pleasant and hassle free experience!"
"My order and shipment of her were perfect. She looks great and I thank issac for all of his help."
"I give SSD a 4 out of 5 rating. Most of the time their responses to questions, concerns, or issues are prompt. Sometimes they go dark and I get no responses at all. On two separate orders that offered a free second wig, I didn't receive the second wig. After a few emails on the first order I finally received the second wig, but I had to accept an alternate wig that I really didn't want. I never got any responses to my emails on the second order so I never received that wig. I've had similar issues with other doll vendors so I believe that they all have room for improvement. With this being said I will use SSD in the future and I do recommend them as a vendor."
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.58 based on 202 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access