Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll: SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Kat
"I just wanted to share my experience with SSD and everything went smoothly. Except for me researching for a month and throwing a lot of questions at Isaac and Ally. So the choice fell on 6YE Amor Doll with WM head #159 and tan skin, the factory pictures looked great and then it went with UPS..... UPS messed up big time: first the package arrived after 11 days (Standard Service is 5 days) and the package I received was only a head. So after contacting Isaac, he quickly resolved the issue by tracing my package and got a courier to pick up the package I received. The initial information from UPS was that they would deliver on Friday, which they changed to Monday for some reason. Because they don't deliver on Saturday. =/ UPS also doesn't have time slot choices, just until end of day delivery. So finally she arrived after an arduous journey late in the afternoon. And Isaac didn't lie when he said she'd look better in person. =D Love her thicc behind and legs, reminds me of Chun Li. =) Also the tan color of the head and body blends well. ^-^ Thank you Isaac and Ally for the great customer service! =D"
"Great, great company! Get your doll today! Amazing customer service and the quality of the doll is out of this world! I would never buy from any other site! I am saving up for my next sex doll!"
"5 Stars, because aside from the standard service to be expected (fast delivery, shipping info+tracking, ...) Sexysexdoll went the extra mile: since I ordered a non standard configuration (extra head with different "style" than in the heads section), they sent up front images to confirm, they got it right, prior to shipment. That is excellent and very smart customer service, to make sure, you get what you want as a customer and to avoid exoensive returns. Smart and customer friendly!"
"The "TPE Glue" for over 13 Euro was just some superglue in a tube you can get locally for way less. It came from China after three weeks."
"I did not receive the expected product as advertised (see screen shot from website). I ordered two- 20ml vials of TPE solvent for a total of 40ml. Instead I received two mini-tubes of Chinese crazy-glue that when opened were 90% air and 10% glue. Far less than the 40ml advertised. Although someone named Issac promised a replacement approximately 2 weeks ago, I have still not received product for an order placed in early July. Please see images below to see what 40ml's looks like vs what I received and false advertising on the website. I have no choice but to share my experience with my network so no-one else gets cheated by your company. Very, very disappointed and 'Issac' should be ashamed of himself. Nice business model."
"Product did not work properly."
"I ordered 2 tubes of glue and 1 shirt and over a month later i get one and a half tubes glue and no shirt. And so long no respond to my messages. Bad shop, bad service!"
"I still have not received the glue. Please send a refund."
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.54 based on 216 reviews