Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll:

SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy
I couldn't recommend to buy from this vendor. In my opinion he sold me a cheap fake doll (YL150O) unbelieveable bad manufacturing und tpe quality. After a few month very expensive garbage. No after sales support.
The "TPE Glue" for over 13 Euro was just some superglue in a tube you can get locally for way less. It came from China after three weeks.
I did not receive the expected product as advertised (see screen shot from website). I ordered two- 20ml vials of TPE solvent for a total of 40ml. Instead I received two mini-tubes of Chinese crazy-glue that when opened were 90% air and 10% glue. Far less than the 40ml advertised. Although someone named Issac promised a replacement approximately 2 weeks ago, I have still not received product for an order placed in early July. Please see images below to see what 40ml's looks like vs what I received and false advertising on the website. I have no choice but to share my experience with my network so no-one else gets cheated by your company. Very, very disappointed and 'Issac' should be ashamed of himself. Nice business model.
Product did not work properly.
I ordered 2 tubes of glue and 1 shirt and over a month later i get one and a half tubes glue and no shirt. And so long no respond to my messages. Bad shop, bad service!
I still have not received the glue. Please send a refund.
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.52 based on 222 reviews