Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll:

SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy
The doll took longer than I was told for delivery. I didn't get the wig that I selected. The joints on the doll was really loose. It would even stand properly. The doll was a wm doll, this was the second wm doll I have purchased with the same problem. I wont be buying another. Will I buy from Sexy Sex Doll again, I don't know.
whilethey
It holds the skin together well but it becomes hard and rough after it cures. Be careful if you use it. Try it on a less visible/felt area before fixing important things. Product Name: TPE Repair Glue
I haven't received it yet. Can't review.
I have an average manhood, so while this doll looks great up close, the openings were too small, hence useless to use for its designed purpose, so I gave a low score. The doll has been put back in its box and is currently languishing on a shelf in my garage. I'll concentrate on my other WM model.
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.52 based on 222 reviews