Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll: SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Kat
"I just wanted to share my experience with SSD and everything went smoothly. Except for me researching for a month and throwing a lot of questions at Isaac and Ally. So the choice fell on 6YE Amor Doll with WM head #159 and tan skin, the factory pictures looked great and then it went with UPS..... UPS messed up big time: first the package arrived after 11 days (Standard Service is 5 days) and the package I received was only a head. So after contacting Isaac, he quickly resolved the issue by tracing my package and got a courier to pick up the package I received. The initial information from UPS was that they would deliver on Friday, which they changed to Monday for some reason. Because they don't deliver on Saturday. =/ UPS also doesn't have time slot choices, just until end of day delivery. So finally she arrived after an arduous journey late in the afternoon. And Isaac didn't lie when he said she'd look better in person. =D Love her thicc behind and legs, reminds me of Chun Li. =) Also the tan color of the head and body blends well. ^-^ Thank you Isaac and Ally for the great customer service! =D"
"Great, great company! Get your doll today! Amazing customer service and the quality of the doll is out of this world! I would never buy from any other site! I am saving up for my next sex doll!"
"5 Stars, because aside from the standard service to be expected (fast delivery, shipping info+tracking, ...) Sexysexdoll went the extra mile: since I ordered a non standard configuration (extra head with different "style" than in the heads section), they sent up front images to confirm, they got it right, prior to shipment. That is excellent and very smart customer service, to make sure, you get what you want as a customer and to avoid exoensive returns. Smart and customer friendly!"
"doll was nice the breast dent happened Isaac sent me a video on how to fix and told me he was shipping me some glue to fix never came. The other breast has a weak spot in it this all in the first few hours checking it out.but lets start at the beginning I ordered Jayed in cocoa pink nipples n labia they sent me a picture she was pale ok they fixed that made her cocoa with natural nips n labia they sent me anther picture I said ok just ship her. then I get her n her breasts are defective rest of her is just fine. so now I have ordered the glue to try n fix the breast dent not sure what to do about the weak spot on other breast. Guess I wont be fondeling her breasts kind of sad but still gave 3 stars not sure why."
"Britney”s Journey Well what I want say she had, had quite the trip from way over, that and all. I will go right in to the nitty gritty and good and bad parts about her.I for one thought of jelly like silicone body was nice and delightful to squeez, and touch,I love the curvature. I’ve got more to say,as I like the skin tone and lovely breast real nice except the aureola”s could of been darker. Well I have want to say more about her and that why's she so heavy,I bought in thinking that she would weigh 59 pounds not 70 pounds.And she is on top of that very hard to move.A thing that I found very hard to keep clean her vagina,because of it being fixed,try”d with condom it broke in a instant a few strokes.Im kind of scare to get her internal of her little box dirty down there. When thinking of buying next time I'd buy a removable insert. Product Name: High-Quality Realistic Adult Sex Doll - 6Ye Premium 150cm D-cup Britney"
"Extra vagina Still not here so it’s hard to say. Product Name: Extra Vagina Insert (Replaceable Vagina) - Jinsan Doll (WM/YL/OR) 2.5cm Width"
"I ordered the insert as well as the USB warmer and a piece of clothing. The seller sent me the insert which was the wrong color. Been going back-and-forth for several weeks now just trying to either get a refund or the products that I ordered."
"I bought TPE samples here. My experiences weren't bad nor good, communications were a bit slow to my standards but others may not worry about it too much."
"She is a good looking delicate doll. I don't sex with her much because she is little bit too heavy i think."
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.60 based on 198 reviews