Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll: SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Click Here

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"The Amor doll is the best doll on the market. Everything is in all the rite places. I think all other manufactures need to follow there lead . I am very happy with my purchase."
"Prompt order processing, photo of completed order sent for my review and approval prior to shipping, all questions regarding my order answered accurately to ensure what I ordered was what I needed. A very pleasant and hassle free experience!"
"My order and shipment of her were perfect. She looks great and I thank issac for all of his help."
"I just wanted to share my experience with SSD and everything went smoothly. Except for me researching for a month and throwing a lot of questions at Isaac and Ally. So the choice fell on 6YE Amor Doll with WM head #159 and tan skin, the factory pictures looked great and then it went with UPS..... UPS messed up big time: first the package arrived after 11 days (Standard Service is 5 days) and the package I received was only a head. So after contacting Isaac, he quickly resolved the issue by tracing my package and got a courier to pick up the package I received. The initial information from UPS was that they would deliver on Friday, which they changed to Monday for some reason. Because they don't deliver on Saturday. =/ UPS also doesn't have time slot choices, just until end of day delivery. So finally she arrived after an arduous journey late in the afternoon. And Isaac didn't lie when he said she'd look better in person. =D Love her thicc behind and legs, reminds me of Chun Li. =) Also the tan color of the head and body blends well. ^-^ Thank you Isaac and Ally for the great customer service! =D"
"Great, great company! Get your doll today! Amazing customer service and the quality of the doll is out of this world! I would never buy from any other site! I am saving up for my next sex doll!"
"Beyond my expectations. Beautiful doll and outstanding service."
"The website is easy to use, the doll is absolutely beautiful and you will not be disappointed. I've been put off buying a doll and decided to just do it. I have ordered a 6Ye doll. She is such a beautiful lady. The biggest problem is that I had no idea how to move her limbs. Upon speaking with Isaac about it, he put a lot of effort into instructing me. When it comes to customer service, Sexysexdoll and the folks just can't be beaten."
"Sexdoll are number one doll. Beautiful and sexy nice hot."
"Fast and Isaac was very helpful"
"5 Stars, because aside from the standard service to be expected (fast delivery, shipping info+tracking, ...) Sexysexdoll went the extra mile: since I ordered a non standard configuration (extra head with different "style" than in the heads section), they sent up front images to confirm, they got it right, prior to shipment. That is excellent and very smart customer service, to make sure, you get what you want as a customer and to avoid exoensive returns. Smart and customer friendly!"
"Bought a TPE repair kit. The included TPE test material had a few imperfections (mosly bubbles)... I don't know if it was by design but it gave a perfect test surface before doing the actual repair."
"I am very happy with the doll. She is better than expected, quite amazing. Thanks also to Isaac E. Who was a big help. Keep up the good work!"
"Wow customer service from this place is best I ever seen! One of the outfits tore, without my knowledge or even my request I get email with tracking number for replacement. Amazed at such customer service. On top of that they continue contact me with follow up emails. They take pride in there work for sure."
"Very quick service and good communications."
"I love this japanese face and the head fits perfectly on my WM170H Cup doll. I also asked for custom makeup which SSD applied before shipping. I love japanese faces and I now have a hot japanese fitness model who lives with me."
"Everything good"
"What you see IS what you get. You can follow your shipments progress along with the tracking number they provide. Remember, you will have to be present to sign for your package, or you can opt to collect it yourself. Great customer service, very friendly. I recommend SSD and intend to buy from them in the future."
"Very petite and quite easy to maneuver. Be warned though, she is fragile, go easy on her!"
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.52 based on 219 reviews