Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

Sexy Sex Doll 5 star review on 21st April 2019
Aleksandr Vasjohha
Sexy Sex Doll 5 star review on 24th February 2019
Hello Isaac:

The doll I received "Nurumi" is very pretty and has become an excellent companion in my home. She is definitely very realistic looking.

-- On the down side, She is heavier and stiffer than I anticipated. Changing her and moving the joints can be difficult despite my strength.

-- Thank you for very good delivery service

Sincerely/ Vincent
Work well
I am very happy with the doll. She is better than expected, quite amazing. Thanks also to Isaac E. Who was a big help. Keep up the good work!
I am happy with my purchase.
Wow customer service from this place is best I ever seen! One of the outfits tore, without my knowledge or even my request I get email with tracking number for replacement. Amazed at such customer service. On top of that they continue contact me with follow up emails. They take pride in there work for sure.
I still have not received the glue. Please send a refund.
Very quick service and good communications.
The Marilyn doll is very lifelike in appearance and to touch of the “skin”. The skin color is slightly grayer in color and would suggest you order a more tanned model. The movement of the doll is quite stiff; and can really only move in one direction at once. Improvement could be made in the structure skeleton materials/joints to reduce stiffness. The doll has quite a bit of “creaking” sounds in the attachment of the head stud to the torso nut. Improvement could be made in the attachment fastener to reduce these sounds. The hands/fingers cannot take much bending; or curling of the fingers without damage; or poking the skeleton through the finger tips. I would still recommend the doll; just understand the limits. She is very beautiful and does “coax” you to interact with her.
Probably has the best selection of TPE dolls of all the online vendors.
I love this japanese face and the head fits perfectly on my WM170H Cup doll. I also asked for custom makeup which SSD applied before shipping. I love japanese faces and I now have a hot japanese fitness model who lives with me.
Sexy Sex Doll 5 star review on 19th September 2018
Everything good
What you see IS what you get. You can follow your shipments progress along with the tracking number they provide. Remember, you will have to be present to sign for your package, or you can opt to collect it yourself.
Great customer service, very friendly. I recommend SSD and intend to buy from them in the future.
Sexy Sex Doll 5 star review on 1st September 2018
Very petite and quite easy to maneuver. Be warned though, she is fragile, go easy on her!
delivered promptly , just as they said , made my doll look like a different person . Beautiful brown eyes, and look so real. thank you SSD.
slow shipping.
whilethey
The doll came in in great shape, works wonderfully, and overall look amazing.
Great products but it just takes along time for them to arrive.
My doll is exactly as pictured and actually even better. I'm glad I've found SSD since there are so many scam doll sites in the world. SSD is professional and reliable. I'm very happy with the result and I ill get my 2nd doll from SSD in the future.
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.59 based on 233 reviews