Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll: SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"The best doll ever I am very happy with my doll. I highly recommend this doll for those who are beginners and anyone curious about sex doll ownership. Light weight and smooth joints. My doll is so sweet like my real girlfriend my companion. Now my girl is always available and always ready to have fun. I'm already planning on ordering another one from SSD! If you are going to buy a doll, you need a legit vendor like SSD. Isaac from SSD is the man of word, he will follow your orders to the end! Show Less Product Name: Japanese Pop Star Sex Doll - 6Ye Premium 150cm D-cup Chloe"
"Great product As everything else I've received from SSD, the suspension kit and stand are well made. Product Name: Doll Suspension Kit and Head Stand Set"
"Amazing Doll I just received my doll yesterday and she is perfect. The quality far exceeded my expectations. Thank you for such an amazing product. Product Name: 6YE Premium 165cm N-cup Giant Tits Sex Doll, Choose A Face to Match!"
"Head and shoulders above the rest Again I am pleased to extend my compliments to SSD for both the high quality of their merchandise as well as their superlative customer support. Product Name: 6Ye Premium Beautiful Sex Doll Face #N24 Adèle B"
"Works like a charm Every product I have received from SSD has been terrific. Moreover, the customer support has been superlative. Both responsive and efficient. Product Name: TPE Doll Stain Removal"
"It's what was expected It's what was expected Product Name: Sex Doll Storage Couch (Multiple Designs)"
"Wow Just opened my doll today, she’s amazing! Such a cute face, really detailed! She’s petite of body, but very realistic! I’m very impressed with the quality and everything about her. The ordering and customer experience with SSD was great as well! Product Name: Hot Sexy Doll - 6Ye 150cm B-cup kissable Himari"
"100% satisfied excellent service, the doll is beautiful, fast shipping"
"Vastly more lifelike than I imagined Seriously, about the only major difference between her and a real woman is that she doesn't talk as much. ;-) The quality and worksmanship is quite good. Well done. Product Name: Hot Real Love Doll 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup Gloria"
"Sexy and very realistic Sexy and very realistic in medium skin tone soft and very smooth feel. Product Name: Mature Sex Doll Lady - YL 155cm D-cup Brenda"
"Great doll. Product Name: Tracey - The Sporty Closed Eyes Sex Doll"
"WM 168cm E cup – A Realistic Sex Doll Body I am very pleased"
"Just perfect"
"My doll just arrived and i couldn't be more happier with this high quality of work."
"I was only sent one wig. Missing the straight black wig #1. Please send. As far as the doll body and both heads they are perfect. Better than I expected. They are a work of art. Thank you so much!!!!!"
"Honest people, very helpful and polite. Product had a problem but they took care of it like professionals."
"Congratulations to SSD for the seriousness with their customers and thanks also to Isaac for his attentions. 👍🏻"
"Thank you guys; she is really nice and even after having to wait some weeks due to customs problems, it was all forgotten on bringing her home. Thanks for really good follow up and competitive pricing! E/"
"I really love it. I did not know what to expect when I was going to see it in person. Seeing videos and pictures online does not really help me when making decision I needed the touch and the feel to make a conclusion and the 6ye 100cm doll - Tanned Gina B was the only affordable doll I could buy. I'm really happy with my purchase. Thank you for the experience."
"6Ye Kissable Sex Doll Head #N14 - Japanese Himari This is one of the most adorable and beautiful doll heads and faces I've seen, in my opinion, and the moment I saw her I had to have her. I absolutely love the puckered lips and find it hard not to keep smooching on her. She has that cute, adorable, but also beautiful look I've seen on many real women. I ordered the head for a tan OR Doll or WM Doll body and it arrived with the proper attachment and fits the bodies as well as any heads do and the color is a pretty close match. As mentioned, I ordered the head in tan with blue eyes, but she would also look great in any color with green or brown eyes. I'm very happy with her and I wish I could upload a picture."
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.53 based on 217 reviews