Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll: SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Extra vagina Still not here so it’s hard to say. Product Name: Extra Vagina Insert (Replaceable Vagina) - Jinsan Doll (WM/YL/OR) 2.5cm Width"
"100% satisfied excellent service, the doll is beautiful, fast shipping"
"Vastly more lifelike than I imagined Seriously, about the only major difference between her and a real woman is that she doesn't talk as much. ;-) The quality and worksmanship is quite good. Well done. Product Name: Hot Real Love Doll 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup Gloria"
"Marvelous body with unfortunate weight This WMDOLL is truly sexy and exciting. It has about the perfect specifications of breast, waist, hips i was looking for! The breasts are huge and sexy literally flawless! Her waist is perfectly balanced in a very realistic way! Her hips although not the biggest ones but truly nice and astonishing! Unfortunately she has a critical disadvantage! She is very difficult to move around and position her since she is too heavy to me. I was kinda surprised. I didnt know it would be that heavy. When i looked at her pictures i thought to myself that lifting her wouldnt be a big problem. But now i understand that i was horribly wrong! I havent had sex with her because of her weight. :( Im planning to improve my strength hopefully to make it easier. Product Name: WM 161cm (5ft3in) G-Cup Body"
"Sexy and very realistic Sexy and very realistic in medium skin tone soft and very smooth feel. Product Name: Mature Sex Doll Lady - YL 155cm D-cup Brenda"
"Realistic Proportions This is a great doll for those that want a little thicker doll, but not massive breasts, or behind. Her more realistic shape makes clothing options easier too! Unfortunately, the packaging on my particular doll was very poor quality, and it was lucky there was no major damage. Some minor deformation of breasts and bottom, was corrected with proper care. Product Name: USD 500 Discount! Sale Item (New 6Ye 161cm E cup Body + Head #22)"
"Great doll. Product Name: Tracey - The Sporty Closed Eyes Sex Doll"
"WM 168cm E cup – A Realistic Sex Doll Body I am very pleased"
"The only reason its getting four stars is because it arrived with some damage, but the vendor was nice enough to provide me with some extra goodies to compensate for the damage. Pros: The new skeleton The textured skin The doll feels a lot softer than my old WM 170 m cup The new head connector Con: The weight"
"My doll just arrived and i couldn't be more happier with this high quality of work."
"I bought Ayla on the 20th of November. Due to an issue with the shrugging shoulders she took an extra few day to complete which I had no problem with. Perfection takes time after all. Then she arrived at Australian customs... who are, in a word, greedy. After finally sorting out how much customs wanted me to pay them ($320au) and how to pay it, on the 23rd of December she arrived at my front door. As soon as I got that box opened I knew it was going to be a very merry Christmas!! She is perfect in almost every way. Beautiful big eyes, soft to touch, and totally gorgeous. However it would be wrong of me not to warn any prospective buyers of one thing. She. Is. Heavey. If your thinking you might flip her over and try a different position be prepared for a hernia inducing, mood killing moment. That's the only reason I give her 4 stars instead of 5. SSD were great in making sure I got the doll I wanted. Absolutely superb customer service. Will I be purchasing another one? You better believe I will!! Only next time I'll check the weight first. Big thanks to Isaac and the gang at SSD. You folks are made of pure champion stuff."
"I was only sent one wig. Missing the straight black wig #1. Please send. As far as the doll body and both heads they are perfect. Better than I expected. They are a work of art. Thank you so much!!!!!"
"Honest people, very helpful and polite. Product had a problem but they took care of it like professionals."
"Congratulations to SSD for the seriousness with their customers and thanks also to Isaac for his attentions. πŸ‘πŸ»"
"I am still waiting for the missing hot pants, however, the quality of the top and design and very nice."
"Thank you guys; she is really nice and even after having to wait some weeks due to customs problems, it was all forgotten on bringing her home. Thanks for really good follow up and competitive pricing! E/"
"I really love it. I did not know what to expect when I was going to see it in person. Seeing videos and pictures online does not really help me when making decision I needed the touch and the feel to make a conclusion and the 6ye 100cm doll - Tanned Gina B was the only affordable doll I could buy. I'm really happy with my purchase. Thank you for the experience."
"6Ye Kissable Sex Doll Head #N14 - Japanese Himari This is one of the most adorable and beautiful doll heads and faces I've seen, in my opinion, and the moment I saw her I had to have her. I absolutely love the puckered lips and find it hard not to keep smooching on her. She has that cute, adorable, but also beautiful look I've seen on many real women. I ordered the head for a tan OR Doll or WM Doll body and it arrived with the proper attachment and fits the bodies as well as any heads do and the color is a pretty close match. As mentioned, I ordered the head in tan with blue eyes, but she would also look great in any color with green or brown eyes. I'm very happy with her and I wish I could upload a picture."
"Excellent Doll! This was my second 6Ye doll. Great looking and quality. Excellent service from sexysexdoll.com as well. Product Name: Solid TPE Sex doll - 6Ye 150cm B-cup Pamela C"
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.60 based on 198 reviews