Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

About Sexy Sex Doll: SexySexDoll™ is an authorised reseller of all major high quality sex doll brands due to our impressive track record. our TPE sex doll custom service is the best on the market. We posses rich knowledge in the real doll industry, we know what you want, all these factors bring us a huge contributor when creating a doll from sketch.

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"It's a bit scary how realistic Gia looks. This is a great product. The delivery was great, thank you Issac for answering all my questions. I am very happy with my doll and I'm planning on ordering another head for the body! Product Name: Real Girl Sex Dolls - 6Ye Premium 165cm F-cup - Head #X19 Gia"
"6Ye Premium is top notch! Better than WM ! Received my doll in a excellent condition and looked same as described. This is my first 6ye doll, the premium label. I can tell the quality of 6Ye doll is much better than WM. The ball-joints move super smooth! Product Name: African American Sex Doll - 6Ye 150cm B-cup Premium Latrice"
"Other than buying a head a year ago, this is my first doll. And I am very happy I picked this configuration. As she looks like she is in her early to mid 20s, same as I. Her body has some amazing curves and the skin is very soft after you powder her down. Regular shirts and jackets might look a bit ufitted, due to her amazing bust. So if you want her for photoshoots, have that in mind. I really recommed buying the shruging shoulders as the greatly improve her overall posing and looks. The fixed vagina does not have much texture to it though. So going with the insert might be the better option after all. Incase off damage and repairs later down the line. SSDs service I am very pleased with, If there were any problems or questions, I always felt like I could send an E-mail and get answers. The doll arrived without any damages, but the wood on the top of the shipping box had been drilled through by the protective screw. But that is a shipping, handeling fault not service related. Product Name: WM 168cm E cup - A Realistic Sex Doll Body"
"So this is my first ever doll, and I kind of knew what to expect when I received it... wow, was i wrong on so many levels! The quality and detail that went into this doll far surpassed my expectations. I was a little worried when Isaac sent me photos of her when she was complete. I was worried about the skin tone being too light especially, but she is perfect. To anyone who is considering buying a doll, I recommend sexysexdoll over anyone else. Their customer service is amazing and understanding. I look forward to another purchase in the near future. Product Name: Sasha Grey Lifesize Best Adult Sex Doll YL 165cm 5ft5 D-cup"
"The uniform is very sexy and flexible. I like it very much thanks."
"It holds the skin together well but it becomes hard and rough after it cures. Be careful if you use it. Try it on a less visible/felt area before fixing important things. Product Name: TPE Repair Glue"
"great communication nice package got it in perfect condition and fast shipping cant ask beter ! Product Name: High-Quality Realistic Adult Sex Doll - 6Ye Premium 150cm D-cup Britney"
"The doll is awesome skin is smooth and life like. The doll has a really nice scent dont know if its due to the oils within the doll or what but smells really nice. Really enjoy this doll, One important thing is make sure you have space and time when using any doll and make sure you can pick up heavy objects. Product Name: USD 300 Discount! Sale Item (New 6Ye 161cm E cup Body + Head #24)"
"WOW...a jaw-dropping WOW!!! Kamila...All I can say is WOW!!! There is something about her-reminds me of a previous woman in my life-and she was a turn-on! Kamila reminds me of her, but she isn't her-which all things considered, is better... I will buy her boy, does that sound strange to say that!) Product Name: Petite Sex Doll - WM 150cm B-Cup Kamila"
"Now I've had quite a while to fully appreciate my doll in every aspect and I feel I can give a fully qualified review; here's mine. SSD's customer service was absolutely wonderful. I received a question regarding the skin tone prior to production due to not realising that the doll in the pictures has the tanned skin. I was provided pictures as a comparison and while whiter skin doesn't look bad at all, I'm glad that they made me aware of this. The tanned skin looks wonderful in the flesh. The weight is the first thing I noticed upon receiving my order, because even though the doll description says 36.5KG, all of the packaging and other items had brought the delivery weight closer to 45kg, and that was a hell of a job getting it up the stairs by myself. Doable, but tough given the size and way my stairs are. After getting the doll out, even at 36.5KG, it was a shock to realise just how heavy she initially felt. 36.5KG is a fair chunk of weight until you find your best method of lifting and carrying her. I've found the honeymoon and fireman's carry to both be very effective and now have no issue with her weight, but that's because I've become accustomed to it now. Standing feet are a massive bonus, though it --may-- be worth asking for tight joints in the knee and perhaps hips, with normal tightness in the upper body, if you'd like to stand your lady up. Normally she's fine, but I do think that a bit extra tightness wouldn't go amiss. I don't know if its possible to have this request fulfilled, and not necessary to get her to stand by any means; it'd just be helping to avoid the occasional shift whilst you're trying to pose her to stand. Please be aware that even with standing feet, your doll will need some support, even if it is only a small ledge or something. Standing them up without anything is possible, but very, very hard and not recommended. In terms of 'access' shall we say, I would say this; if you've got less than 5 inches of length, I don't recommend this doll. Her booty and plumpness will get in your way. She's lovely to look at, even still, but she has a full figure and this would affect you. If you're girthy, I STRESS THIS: ASK FOR THE BIGGER VERSION OF THE INSERT/BUILT IN HOLE. 6Ye's default entry isn't accommodating to larger men, but the inside is fine. I have had to make "adjustments" to a hole because I literally could not fit in, but have found out through others that if you contact SSD, they will happily send you larger versions of the insert if asked for. In terms of movement range and posing the lass (with normal tightness joints), she's wonderful. Smooth, very large range of movement, the neck connector is perfect, everything is lovely. Clothes go on nicely (make sure to wash these two or three times at least before use!) and she looks wonderful in them. Hollow breasts are lovely and soft whilst also strong enough to grope and fondle. Her ass is firm and can take a nice slap, gives the perfect feeling when you do. Can't think of anything else to say, other than I happily rated her a 5/5! Product Name: French Big Booty Sex Doll - 6Ye Premium 161cm E-cup Adèle"
"The best doll ever I am very happy with my doll. I highly recommend this doll for those who are beginners and anyone curious about sex doll ownership. Light weight and smooth joints. My doll is so sweet like my real girlfriend my companion. Now my girl is always available and always ready to have fun. I'm already planning on ordering another one from SSD! If you are going to buy a doll, you need a legit vendor like SSD. Isaac from SSD is the man of word, he will follow your orders to the end! Show Less Product Name: Japanese Pop Star Sex Doll - 6Ye Premium 150cm D-cup Chloe"
"Lifelike in Appearence She looks surprisingly realistic. I recently broke up with my girlfriend, now this product provides me a sense of comfort and positive well-being. Product Name: Super curvy queen life-like TPE Sex Doll 6Ye Premium 164cm D-cup"
"Great product As everything else I've received from SSD, the suspension kit and stand are well made. Product Name: Doll Suspension Kit and Head Stand Set"
"Amazing Doll I just received my doll yesterday and she is perfect. The quality far exceeded my expectations. Thank you for such an amazing product. Product Name: 6YE Premium 165cm N-cup Giant Tits Sex Doll, Choose A Face to Match!"
"Head and shoulders above the rest Again I am pleased to extend my compliments to SSD for both the high quality of their merchandise as well as their superlative customer support. Product Name: 6Ye Premium Beautiful Sex Doll Face #N24 Adèle B"
"Works like a charm Every product I have received from SSD has been terrific. Moreover, the customer support has been superlative. Both responsive and efficient. Product Name: TPE Doll Stain Removal"
"It's what was expected It's what was expected Product Name: Sex Doll Storage Couch (Multiple Designs)"
"Wow Just opened my doll today, she’s amazing! Such a cute face, really detailed! She’s petite of body, but very realistic! I’m very impressed with the quality and everything about her. The ordering and customer experience with SSD was great as well! Product Name: Hot Sexy Doll - 6Ye 150cm B-cup kissable Himari"
"Extra vagina Still not here so it’s hard to say. Product Name: Extra Vagina Insert (Replaceable Vagina) - Jinsan Doll (WM/YL/OR) 2.5cm Width"
"100% satisfied excellent service, the doll is beautiful, fast shipping"
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.54 based on 216 reviews