Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sexy Sex Doll

Tell us how Sexy Sex Doll made you happy
150b cup pamela

Was more than I expected
Eva, WM, and SSD are Awesome!!!!

Eva is perfect, though heavier than I expected, no worries though I love her, she is awesomely sexy, quality is execellent. Thanks to Isaac at SSD, he was extremly helpful in my purchase. Also WM did an excellent job packaging Eva, no issues at all.
Cynthia is gorgeous and sexy. In my humble opinion, you hit it out of the ballpark with Cynthia. I couldn't stop looking at her for three days!!! finally had to put her in the closet with a drape over her so I could get a little work done - Bravo!!!
YL 170 Sophia! Excellent body Perfect proportions Realistic Breast's and Ass This is the girl I have been waiting for so long.
these inserts for the riley doll are a little long and can be easily trimmed to length but if left a little long keep the doll dry. since there are different opening sizes you can change it up excellent feel
So the body came together with head #36 (Nanako) and was very carefully wrapped. Real care was taken in the shipping. She really is very life-like. From a distance of 1 - 2 meters, I really thought she could start talking and walking at any moment! Up close I have to say that it is high quality. She does not disappoint in any way, shape or form! In the boobs and booty section, she has it in spades, yet it never feels or looks out of place. Very happy with her!
She is beautiful. Perfect. We got her for a little spice and my wife really likes it. She is really much more than we expected. Very well made. We got the built in vagina, which is realistic. Actually, she's very realistic all around. We are very pleased. She is very well made. We actually dropped her from a 3' height, all was well. Sexy sex doll is top notch. Isaac is very professional. He met all our requests. And follows through to make sure you are happy. The extra goodies just add to the fun. We also purchased the take care kit. All in all I highly recommend Sexy sex doll and Isaac. We are extremely pleased.
Hey! Recently got this one and i must say i like the quality of the doll 😊 Feels nice and proper 😊
The product meets the expectations. Information on the website is accurate. Customer entirely satisfied.
My first doll purchase. No mold lines at all, everything just as ordered, ball joint skeleton very nice, no issues.
First time purchase. Excellent service! Also, I am really pleased with the quality of the doll for the price range. I will purchase again in the future.
Articolo come descritto servizio di consegna rapido e contatti con il responsabile della ditta molto positivi consiglio vivamente
Fantastic body. Back is sculpt very well. Bouncy boobs and butt. Face is very sweet and so realistic. Weights quite a bit tho.
Outstanding service and quality.
Excellent durability. Heavier than expected which adds to the reality of the product. Very satisfied!
Nice and tight hole, it has pattern for extra uneven friction
Looks just as good in person soft pink skin easy to move around once out of the box. Good communication during and after production very happy with my Midori doll
She is wonderful. Thank you very much. And special thanks to Isaac for the great help. I've posted an enthusiastic review on the dollforum. it needs to be moderated before appearing. I'll post a picture as soon as I am able. I like her so much that I would like to order a new one. Or maybe a different one. I would like to do so within the next few days because I am transiting back to Colombia from Canada tomorrow. I like everything about Gina. The only problem is I have torn her already, in her anus and underarms. I haven't mentioned that in my dollforum review because I think it is my fault. But do you think I would be less likely to tear the doll if she were silicon rather than TPE? thanks for all!
First off I just want to say Thank you to Isaac for exceptional service, could not have asked for more! The doll is everything I had hoped for, and more. Exceptional quality and a piece of art to be enjoyed, again and again! Your company has exceeded my expectations and I will be a repeat customer. thanks again
Very well packaged and everything was in the box that should be there.shes very beautiful I hope that she last for a very long time. If I could I'd give her more than 5* s I've just got to get used to the stiffness of her skeletal frame and joints. I hope that I can find other clothing to fit her on your site in due course.
Sexy Sex Doll is rated 4.59 based on 233 reviews