Direct Golf Insights

Direct Golf have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

93.38%
Industry Average
" Their prices were lower than other places I shopped, the goods were of a high quality. "
- Ivor Dunn
" Have not had a chance to wear the waterproof Sunderland golf jacket yet, but was very impressed with the speedy delivery and ease of ordering on-line. A very good product at the best price seen. "
- Paul
" Good selection at good prices. Dispatch and delivery times can be a bit off but the products are always well packaged. "
- Charlie
Write your review on Direct Golf
B-

Delivery - Fast

72.46%
Industry Average
" great products on offer for considerably cheaper than the mainstream golf shops and great delivery service "
- Greig Taylor
- Paul
" thank you for quick and efficient delivery. good value products. "
- Claire
F

Returns Process - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" Ordered a putter never ever came so don't see why it's in their returns so not pleased company phones down surprise suprise "
- David
" I called DG the following day (Sunday) to ask about the returns policy and was told that the customer service team would contact me via e-mail to discuss this, they didn't work on a Sunday. "
- Neil
" But the problem is the sales conditions say "non UK customers can’t use the Free Post returns address". "
- Jackie
F

Refunds - Difficult

32.50%
Industry Average
" Terrible customer service, can't call as there is no contact number! Good luck if you ever need to get a refund! "
- Matt corbett
" 99 for the shoes! Went back (literally 10min later) to request a refund only to be told that that my options were exchange or refund. "
- Sunil Shah
" I brought a golf bag for my husband when he opened it it had a sale tag on it stating reduced from £79.99 to £59.99 ... I paid £89.99 !! I complained and the answer I received was that a mistake had been made by an employee prior to the Xmas sales . I complained again and was given a £10 refund ... Needless to say I am not impressed and will not recommend this company. "
- Paula
A-
82.97%
- Greig Taylor
" Have used Direct Golf many times allways a good service and staff very helpfull keep it up "
- John
" Very pleased with whatever I bought from Direct Golf, fast service and friendly staff. Regards Paul. "